Prototype "Catalyst" Release Date and Artwork Revealed!

I love how the artwork is like the band insignia but with the earth in the center, and how the bottom spaceship (or whatever it is) just crashed right into it. Looks badass. Congrats on getting a release date set up! I'll be sure to buy it as soon as it comes out. Will you guys have a pre-order for it? If so, where can I find it?

Hoping to hear the sample song soon. If that soundcloud thing of the 4 song snippits and the demos are anything to go by, this album is going to absolutely crush everything.

Thanks dude! That's actually the bottom piece of the symbol crashing into the planet. And you might be right about it also being a spaceship... :)

As for pre-orders, I don't know if we will have that set up on our site (we will work on that) but it should be on the Nightmare Records site soon. The album will be available on Amazon and other internet retail stores and also digitally on iTunes, etc.

Hopefully we will be able to release a song sample in the coming weeks before release. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Kragen

Just pre-ordered it from the Nightmare Records site. Looks like I'll have it in a little less than 2 months. I'll be sure to give it a few spins as soon as I get it and post a small review of it. I'm positive it's going to rock. :kickass:

Once again, congratulations on finally getting this beast finished!