PROTOTYPE DVD NOW AVAILABLE

Darkmatter

Vox/Gtr
We've made a new DVD available at our website! The DVD includes the Live at the Whisky performance previously available only on VHS, as well as two additional live performances, and a photographic montage of the band at the time. Check it out for only $10 + S+H.

http://www.prototypeonline.com/protophp/index.php?merch_videos

b826d175b70ed90b45794e59f25fb7e9.jpg

Also available is a PSYCHOSIS DVD with performances from the early '90s, a real treat for fans of good ol thrash metal!

Now I gotta go back and get a new copy of Trinity (I actually wore out my first one...) and Continuum...

Are you going to the Psychosis show that Vince and I are playing tomorrow night at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood? If so, we're planning to have copies of Trinity and Continuum for sale there.

Kragen

Are you going to the Psychosis show that Vince and I are playing tomorrow night at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood? If so, we're planning to have copies of Trinity and Continuum for sale there.

Kragen

I'd love to, but my free time is so iffy anymore, ugh...

Received! Now I can figure out how to play Dead of Jericho!! Proper review to follow, probably Saturday night...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Essential Prototype performances put on DVD for the hungry Proto-masses. If you call yourself a fan and don't have this then you're lying to yourself. All the technical virtuosity and abrasive metal you've come to know and love from the mighty mighty Proto-machine is here live and up close. Stellar performances of favorite songs marks this DVD as an absolute must have.

Hot spots: From the Whisky show12/5/98- Dead of Jericho, By Breeze
From the Whisky show 1/23/98 (my 30th birthday eh?)- Transcendent Velocity, Probe, Cold is this God
From the Coconut Teazer show- pick em.

The bonus pictures are groovy too, for the first time I see Vince with metal hair, very different look.:headbang:

Bottom line. If you even sorta like Prototype then this DVD needs to be in your collection. Or are ya dense? :zombie: