Psychotic Waltz

Beyond

May 13, 2002
Bonn
Visit site
Just want to tell you this:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It´s so sad that they´ve splitted :cry:
They were damn original and great and left a gap which was never closed, and probably never will be.:worship:

hmmm...what will you do?

Beyond

emm, they've split for over 4-5 years. i think you learned the news kinda late. if you like 'em check out dead soul tribe, the new band of their singer. i haven't heard anything from them but they say they're really good.

Beyond said:
Just want to tell you this:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It´s so sad that they´ve splitted :cry:
They were damn original and great and left a gap which was never closed, and probably never will be.:worship:

hmmm...what will you do?

Beyond

Do you know that Devon Graves pleys in an other band called "Dead Soul Tribe"?

I've seen them @ Dynamo Open Air last year and it was quite good, even if it was not the place to discover their complex music! :cool::headbang:

emm, they've split for over 4-5 years. i think you learned the news kinda late. if you like 'em check out dead soul tribe, the new band of their singer. i haven't heard anything from them but they say they're really good.

I´m quite well informed thanks! I just had my phase of depression yesterday when I thought about this again. Unfortunately I heard of Psychotic Waltz the first time when the split was to years ago -
in 1998. This is really a pity, but I´ve to accept it. But as a famous lyric once said "Only the good die young...", this is the way those GOOD things have to turn out.

->Devon Graves(Buddy Lackey), who is former singer of PW, has this Dead Soul Tribe project, which I think is quite amazing in major parts. I also have got the CD, which I can highly recommend for everybody who likes PW. This is musicianship which deserves support.

Best Regards

Beyond

Probably you may try "Into the Everflow". The album is exactly what it is called...Just listen it loud with the lights off...

They´re Progressive anyway!!!:headbang:

Best Regards,

Beyond

I try to figure out: If semi-progessive is one half, what is then the other half?;-)

Psychotic Waltz has had a quite unique style over the years, even though not one album sounds like another one.
But one thing is definite: They´re so complicated in their arrangements that they have a truly progressive style, IMHO.

But try to get hold of the Everflow album if you like the bleeding stuff very much. Probably you´ll find Everflow even better. But that depends on taste.

Best Regards,

Beyond