My faith in bodom is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
after reading the threads in this forum about them live and my friends endless derogitory coments,my faith in bodom is dying. I know Alexi & Roope are amazing together and when you add that to Janne and Co. its so ridiculous,but at the rate they are going you cant help to ask yourself, whats next? what are they trying to do? where are the old school arpegios? What the fuck is alexi's problem with playing live? I tryed very hard to look past the direction of aydy and now i realize that its their worst album. It pains me to realize this,but bodom is dying slowly and badly. I love Livin dead beat,If you want peace,prepare for war,Bastards of bodom, And Were not gonna fall,but other than that the album is lacking in all other elements. Jaska and especially Henkka have come alive on AYDY but thats all.Janne sits aside and plays around alexi's lame ass riffs whereas he could just say fuck that and completly out do him. The new album better fuckin go back to the glory days or i will shoot my self(keep this SERIOUS PLEASE):cry: :cry: :cry:

you know you are just going to get the same responses that were said in the other threads,they are basically the same

I have absolutely no doubt in COB!!!!! They're gonna kick ass in the next album! It's gonna be so much better. Jaska's drumming does get more attention now...esp. with If you want peace prepare for war. The drumming was so technical and i loved it! Alexi's guitaring will alwayz be great...even if it does start sucking(which it never ever will cuz he's the best) at least, they'll be remembered for great guitar solos.

How do you know it's grimreaper? I'm not grimreaper.........

They will rock. Trust me. I know Bodom will kick ass on the next album. It's just a slow process for a new thing.

Lady_Laiho said:
I have absolutely no doubt in COB!!!!! They're gonna kick ass in the next album! It's gonna be so much better. Jaska's drumming does get more attention now...esp. with If you want peace prepare for war. The drumming was so technical and i loved it! Alexi's guitaring will alwayz be great...even if it does start sucking(which it never ever will cuz he's the best) at least, they'll be remembered for great guitar solos.
Why did you come back? :erk:

i dont know why but i just feel like the next album will be really good well and least i hope, and jaska's drumming did get better but nothing is the same to me after you listen to deaths sound of perseverance and symbolic, i still have yet found who the drummer was for death i heard they had a few, anyone care to post and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.