What has happened to Bodom?

I hope Bodom take a break after the unholy alliance tour for a month or two to regroup and get some songwriting done, because they're going to burn themselves out if they don't. =/

Plankcore said:
I hope Bodom take a break after the unholy alliance tour for a month or two to regroup and get some songwriting done, because they're going to burn themselves out if they don't. =/

That's too bad, cause they're touring the US again.

skakruk666 said:
i didn't want to create a new thread for this:

every time i die in Chaos Ridden Years? i think it wll suck cos it always sucks! make opinions

Oh skunkcock, pull the needle out of your vein for a second and just listen up:

Everytime I Die = A GREAT BODOM SONG, regardless of what your inbred dementia causes you to think. I think it's one of a lot of people's favourite CoB songs. Definately one of mine. So um, just why dont you and all the other CoB haters who claims to detest CoB so much yet can't stop obsessing over them enough to refrain from posting on their board, go start a Jonestown cult, pick up some kool-aid and cyanide, and drink up me hardies... fuck.

Wow do you always need to make a big deal out of things and swear, come up with "witty" sentences and sofort? It doesnt make you look smart, or cool. Seriously.

Muffin said:
Wow do you always need to make a big deal out of things and swear, come up with "witty" sentences and sofort? It doesnt make you look smart, or cool. Seriously.

Yes, yes I do. It's fun... and believe me, posting on a forum is not my idea, or anyone's for that matter, of a legitimate way of earning 'cool points' and looking smart, but you know nice try! LMAO

As far as swearing goes, it's just plain fucking fun! and cool! :headbang:

BUT OMG, YER RIGHT I SWORE :OMG: Call the cops!

(P.S. Alexi swears :kickass: )

Well alexi is a gay shiteater and so are you, i dont care if you swear, but its really retarded if you for every little thing on a forum write half an A4 page stuffed with "witty" comments and swearing like if you were some fucking bigshot, you look pretty retarded. I just commented on it.

Muffin said:
Well alexi is a gay shiteater and so are you, i dont care if you swear, but its really retarded if you for every little thing on a forum write half an A4 page stuffed with "witty" comments and swearing like if you were some fucking bigshot, you look pretty retarded. I just commented on it.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Muffin said:

Wow, well yer right, we both must be gay shiteaters if you say so... since you're the biggest, gayest shiteater, you're the foremost authority on the subject, I'll take your word for it since you no doubt have endless expertise on the matter. Anyways, take care I'm sorry you feel that way, next time just DON'T READ what I write since it offends you so much. I am not bigshot, but I bet you wish I was. You clearly love taking bigshots in the mouth.

Cheers!:headbang:

PS: I'm retarded, yet you come here and call Alexi a 'gay shiteater' lmao
This is exactly what I mean about people having no lives that claim to hate Bodom yet being so obsessed with CoB at the same time! Pathetic!

Heartless_Name said:
Wow, well yer right, we both must be gay shiteaters if you say so... since you're the biggest, gayest shiteater, you're the foremost authority on the subject, I'll take your word for it since you no doubt have endless expertise on the matter. Anyways, take care I'm sorry you feel that way, next time just DON'T READ what I write since it offends you so much. I am not bigshot, but I bet you wish I was. You clearly love taking bigshots in the mouth.

Cheers!:headbang:

PS: I'm retarded, yet you come here and call Alexi a 'gay shiteater' lmao
This is exactly what I mean about people having no lives that claim to hate Bodom yet being so obsessed with CoB at the same time! Pathetic!

Dude what is wrong with your retarded fucking head? Is this the Alexi laiho forum? NO idiot. I happen to like Janne Wirman's work feks, aswell as i like old bodom. Now go eat some shit with your bumfriend Laiho and fuck off.

Muffin said:
Dude what is wrong with your retarded fucking head? Is this the Alexi laiho forum? NO idiot. I happen to like Janne Wirman's work feks, aswell as i like old bodom. Now go eat some shit with your bumfriend Laiho and fuck off.

No, but it's not the asshole forum either. So stop shitting everywhere. I could give a fuck less about Alexi, or the other band members, as I've never met them, but I do respect them and love the music they make. And so punk bitch motherfuckers spouting shit about them, I find it's just funny cause theyr'e rich and dont care what you babble about... and it just amplifies how pathetic you are, so LMFAO!

Muffin said:
I like you.

I'm sure you would like him, dickbrain'd assholes of a pair, stay together!

Nor does being a bitchass whiner make you look cool! (Plus, who said I'm trying to look cool?) So when you stop doing what you do, I'll stop doing what I do, agreed?

Heartless_Name said:
Nor does being a bitchass whiner make you look cool! (Plus, who said I'm trying to look cool?) So when you stop doing what you do, I'll stop doing what I do, agreed?

:rolleyes:

Heartless_Name said:

you are such a total fuckhead :lol: