What has happened to Bodom?

I dont mind his vocals,i just mind that death sounds like a mix of hot steaming elephant pee and hippo shit

Conti said:
I dont mind his vocals,i just mind that death sounds like a mix of hot steaming elephant pee and hippo shit

another fuckin blaspheme!:cry: you guys are crazy... DEATH is by many the best band ever... it's the most accurate band also, they were perfect in live performances.. Chuck was a guitar virtuoso and a virtuoso singer. if u think death sounds like what u said, simply go fuck yourself :mad:

Nothing is worse than the singer from Dream Theater, omg he should not be in that band, it's like Britney Spears singing for Beethoven.

MasqueReaper said:
Nothing is worse than the singer from Dream Theater, omg he should not be in that band, it's like Britney Spears singing for Beethoven.

i had the misfortune of seeing Dream Theater once... never again!

Fetzer said:
I hate James LaBrie like I hate Kimberly Goss.

I like Kimberly Goss a lot...
She can sing, in comparison with many other girls... and she's never took lesson, to become better, hence she is a natural talent

Alexi sings quite clean on 'Somebodys watching me' on Warmens last album, sounds ok imo.

Victim of the NIght: a lot of girls have natural talent too like Liv Kritine. I just don't like her vocals. THEY'Re annoying.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I like Kimberly Goss a lot...
She can sing, in comparison with many other girls... and she's never took lesson, to become better, hence she is a natural talent

I like her voice too.

But if you want to hear really good female vocals,listen to The Gathering

^the Gathering is too pop-ish. I like Cristina Scabbia's more. It has more of the rock-ish tone and not so pop-ish.

Lady_Laiho said:
^the Gathering is too pop-ish. I like Cristina Scabbia's more. It has more of the rock-ish tone and not so pop-ish.

Yeah! And then Cristina Scabbia is in the italian band "Lacuna Coil"... they're not so bad, but I dont' like her voice nor their music a lot...
I prefere "Sinergy", all the ways...

^i like Sinergy's guitars(obviously), drums, and all the other instruments and it's a lot better than Lacuna Coil's but the vocals aren't good.

I'll tell you what happened to Bodom!

Jealous, pathetic dumb fucks like you turned their backs on them while they continue to make good music, not give a fuck about you or even know who you are.. change your panty-shield and go bash CoB on your myspace dedicated to The White stripes or Ashlee Simpson, or some shit! Better yet, go buy some tickets, and spout your nonsense in line, and watch what happens to yer ass ::lol::

Staaaaaaaaaam111111111naaaaa!!!!!