Pulse Check April '09

PhlegethonVeins

Autopsy Obsessed
May 3, 2005
WI
Is there anyone out there? Because i am pretty sure a tree fell in here without making a noise.

NP - Edge of Sanity - Crimson

After further investigating I talked to the forum possum, and he told me that I am quite the idiot, and of course the tree made a sound. Still don't believe it dispels the myth seeing as the possum was indeed around when the tree fell, therefore forcing it to make a sound. GG.

Aborted - Meticulous Invagination

Doooo wop, da diddy da do waa, dooo wop, da diddy dada dee ee yeahhhhh yeaAHhhh.

Electric Hellfire Club - Very Groovy Boots

Well how about this... until Tomer gets back we can just use this forum to talk about beer. He likes that shit quite a bit.
Remember the last time I saw Tomer. Metal fest at the End's booth. Always had a beer and cig. Got to the point where i walked by while he was at the booth and said "amazed you're still standing." So Tomer says "ah I i'm not standing Am I?" and gestures towards his elbows which he's resting on the CD boxes. Then someone calls him over. He kinda proved his point by unintentionally stumbling into several boxes of discs.

Well, last I heard Tomer was travelling the world gathering new influences for the album. This was years back. So how about we start a short story about him with each person writing what they feel like.

Tomer Pink ducked behind the 1963 blue Volkwswagen Beetle to check his ammo. "Shit. One shot left. If I'm going to stop Nevermore from taking over the world, now is the time." He jumped out from cover, took aim at Warrell Dane and...

Warrell Dane looked upon Tomer with a bit of shock lightly showing through, though he kept his stature. "Nigga, please. You know how many groupies gave me head after we made This Godless Endeavor? You can't touch this." Tomer grimaced as blood from the gash above his eye blurred his vision. Sweat, blood, and Warrell Dane. Quite the apocalyptic combination. "I have to try..." Tomer thought to himself.

Tomer ran left, dodged right, turned around 3 times, then opened the door. Warrell's eyes grew wide in abject horror. It was Robert SMith jamming with Korn! The sheer illogic of this situation caused his brain to liquefy. Just as Tomer began his victory jig, the animated corpse of Warrell began to twitch and rise.
"FOOLISH MORTAL! WE ARE THE SYPHILLIS OF A HUNDRED THOUSAND GROUPIES! MERE ILLOGIC CANNOT QUENCH OUR BLOODLUST!"

Tomer turned around and started to sprint the other direction. "May as well not even bother opening the door that would reveal Jimmy Page rocking out with p-diddy..." he thought to himself. He furiously scoured for cover as the corpse of Warrell Dane roared to the sky. Tomer jumped behind a roadblock, peeking over to see how far his enemy had advanced, only to find that he stood in the same place. And then...something no one expected began to occur, as a glittery, jagged keyboard guitar began to fall from the sky into Warrell's grasp. "It is no use running Tomer. This song shall devastate anything inside you slightly resembling resistance." With that, Warrell began to play the song...

"Open Arms." Shit. A Journey cover. No matter how offkey, how shittily performed, even if done by members of Shroud of Bereavement with a guy who resmbles a dying goat on vocals, resitance was futile. Warrell would conquer the world by default. Then out of the smoke and dust came a glint of hope. Sun hit the edge of a golden fiddle. Could it be? Yes. It was Johnny. He had come up from Georgia after beating the devil. And he had Paul Kuhr, Gene Hoglan, and Kip Winger in tow.
"Son, not even my fiddle playing can beat Steve Perry but we've got to try and fight. Get your ass over here. We needs us a guitarist for.... SEPERATE WAYS."
Warrel Dane paused in abject terror. He felt those chains that bound him wrap tighter, saw true love dessert him, and promptly shit his pants. The only hope was to distract Kip by prominent mirror placement.

In the midst of this epic struggle for the fate of our world, a siren arose. Coming from the distance but closing in quick, everyone’s attention was drawn to route 63 from which this ruckus was coming. It was not long before the outline of a bald man on a motorcycle became clear...closer...closer...it was Rob Halford! Fully adorned in leather, with a squad car chasing him. Rob turned sharp to avoid crashing into Paul, but got blinded by light reflecting off of Johnny’s fiddle, causing him to run directly over, and through Warrel Dane. The corpse split, and fell to the earth as the squad car pulled up behind Halford who ended up against a light pole. Iron Maiden could be heard blasting from with in the vehicle as the door opened, and out stepped Matt Barlow, red curly locks down to his waist, pointing his gun at Rob and then looking around with quite the confused expression on his face.

Paul spoke up "Why would you shoot Rob Halford, Matt?". Matt grimaced and shouted "HE WAS BREAKING THE LAW!". Rob shook his head and calmly stated "Matt, I told you man, that was years ago. I am mainly just hell-bent for leather these days." At this moment Tomer broke out in a sharp cackle, wiping tears from his face...