punish my heaven intro = ytse jam intro

Yes, there's a slight similarity between those two intros of the two songs.

dream theater = a bunch of self-centered, very (really) talented musicians who like to measure dicks on stage. their music is just overloaded with techniques. they forgot to think about the song while masturbating on stage.

I actually like Dream Theater, and the similarity between both songs is inquestionable. There are several bands that try to masturbate without the required technique, so I prefer Dream Theater for a collective masturbation session (in musical terms).

|ng.

Originally posted by |ngenius
I actually like Dream Theater, and the similarity between both songs is inquestionable. There are several bands that try to masturbate without the required technique, so I prefer Dream Theater for a collective masturbation session (in musical terms).

|ng.

:lol:

Easy guys, I wasn't plugging Dream Theater--just pointing out the similarity. I used to be real into them but I'm beginning to like them less as time goes on...

There are several bands that try to masturbate without the required technique, so I prefer Dream Theater for a collective masturbation session (in musical terms).

:lol: probably the best reply to all the masturbation-accusations thrown at DT hehe

Originally posted by Vulture Culture
dream theater = a bunch of self-centered, very (really) talented musicians who like to measure dicks on stage. their music is just overloaded with techniques. they forgot to think about the song while masturbating on stage.

:lol: as well..... i would say the same some months ago :D ,but after some "treatment" and "training" i managed to tolerate some stuff or even like some (those with low typical prog contents ;) )...the miracles of music therapy :p or hmm hanging out with evil people :p

~mel~ (let me out of my prison cell!!!)

ehmmm I think I'm groing old...I don't even feel the need to defend Dream Theater anymore (at least not publicly)...
I love them...many don't...oh well just another band I disagree with many :p

fathervic (who never found suitable any kind of masturbation with any kind of musical instrument)

Originally posted by FatherVic
ehmmm I think I'm groing old...I don't even feel the need to defend Dream Theater anymore (at least not publicly)...

applause
i love this new version of FatherVic :D with some practice maybe you will even start liking Bergtatt :p

~mel~ (puèle)

On somewhat of a related subject...
doesn't the instrumental track to Damage Done have the same feel as the theme to the TV show "Unsolved Mysteries"?

Oh, sure! I know it well, 'cos I catch the TV waves from Europe without problems. The whole world is completely addicted to the american television. :bah:

|ngenius.

Oh, sure! I know it well, 'cos I catch the TV waves from Europe without problems. The whole world is completely addicted to the american television. :bah:

|ngenius.

Many TV programs gets exported outside the U.S (like The Simpsons and Baywatch.) I thought "Unsolved Mysteries" was one of them.

|ngenius.

I didn't expect everyone to know or see that TV show. Just like people talking (or typing) in their own language (other than English) on the forum. They don't expect everyone to understand what they're saying in either Turkish, Swedish, German or Spanish.