Led Zeppelin - The Rover & Beneath The Mire intros

3 words that should never be put together, Led, Zeppelin and Suck. Unless something like "These chicks sucked all of Led Zeppelin's dicks for being so awesome". I guess to each his own, but wow Led Zeppelin sucking seems a pretty strange opinion to me imo.

3 words that should never be put together, Led, Zeppelin and Suck. Unless something like "These chicks sucked all of Led Zeppelin's dicks for being so awesome". I guess to each his own, but wow Led Zeppelin sucking seems a pretty strange opinion to me imo.

well said, how can you possibly say led zeppelin? I dont listen to them at all except for immigrant song and stairway to heaven, while I havent listened to their other material, I just presume its not my cup of tea. They are, however, a very good band regardless and you cant really deny that.

well said, how can you possibly say led zeppelin sucks? I dont listen to them at all except for immigrant song and stairway to heaven, while I havent listened to their other material, I just presume its not my cup of tea. They are, however, a very good band regardless and you cant really deny that.

Edit; typo

Did someone say Led Zeppelin suck?! Wow... must be a LimpBizkit fan or something.

Led Z are awsome, great music.

Did someone say Led Zeppelin suck?! Wow... must be a LimpBizkit fan or something.

Led Z are awsome, great music.

Did someone say Led Zeppelin suck?! Let's make assumptions about his taste in music!

Honestly, what's wrong with not liking Zeppelin? They're just another band, just like Opeth is just another band to people who don't like them.

Don't get serious men, I was kidding. I like many of their songs and almost the whole "In Through the Out Door" album (except "Carouselambra"). I just don't think that they are the best band in the world or something like these talks... and they had very awful guitarist and vocalist as I can hear. Page is very nice composer - he's done some bunch of very strong classic riffs and melodies, but hey... he just can't play his own riffs! Plant's voice... awful, just awful. Yayapee. But Bonzo was a blast, real blast.

I wish Opeth to cover "Dazed and Confused" by the way.

Gëist;7178841 said:
I find LZ's one quite simplistic compared to BtM.

For "simplistic" read "better".
I see the usual fanboy faggotry continues with a vengeance on this forum.

Seriously, this place is full of new guys, I wonder how Mike feels reading this forum, and realising his fans rotate every couple of years once they get a little older and grow bored with his music?

It's only full of new guys because most of the other people left to a certain other forum. And the people that left still like opeth, even though they may be older than these "new guys." Don't think many people are growing bored of the music, just of the UM forum.

For "simplistic" read "better".
I see the usual fanboy faggotry continues with a vengeance on this forum.

Seriously, this place is full of new guys, I wonder how Mike feels reading this forum, and realising his fans rotate every couple of years once they get a little older and grow bored with his music?

Maybe they are just bored with the forum?