Punish My Heaven (Vocal Cover)

Krypt1

May 8, 2012
Ukraine, L'viv
Hi! I made a cover on one of my most favorite song of all time.
Hope you'll like it!
Please leave comments, rate and give some advice, I'm not a pro. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I put them over the song because I could not erase original vocals.
Also I inverted them so you could hear them apart from original, but on some players (most phones for example) it cuts the inverted material.

I liked it! Keep it up! ¿Have you made any other cover for any other song from Dark Tranquillity? (Other than Lethe, i've already seen that cover)

I liked it! Keep it up! ¿Have you made any other cover for any other song from Dark Tranquillity? (Other than Lethe, i've already seen that cover)

I don't know what the fuck is with the subscription, but I didn't get e-mail about this post. So I'm REALLY sorry. I suppose it's not relevant now to answer, but it's still isn't right to leave this like that.
I don't have any covers of DT apart from those two, but there is a variety of other bands on my youtube channel.
Thanks for commenting ExenderVes, (don't suppose you'll read this but still) and again I'm sorry.

I don't know what the fuck is with the subscription, but I didn't get e-mail about this post. So I'm REALLY sorry. I suppose it's not relevant now to answer, but it's still isn't right to leave this like that.
I don't have any covers of DT apart from those two, but there is a variety of other bands on my youtube channel.
Thanks for commenting ExenderVes, (don't suppose you'll read this but still) and again I'm sorry.

Nevermind. Luckily, i had the idea to check the forums today... I'll keep an eye on your channel and suscribe to it as soon as i can ;)