Punk Rawk, HC?

Originally posted by Chief Rebel Demon
Ja, det har du helt rätt i, ty tyvärr denna icke fungerande system i styre som skapar att Ungern inte ser ut så fint överallt.

jag har många vänner här ifån ungern, so dom berätter mej allt som händer där ;)

err jag har fortfårande ingen åning... tagentbord?
argh jag har inte varit i sverige sedan ett år och jag glömmer alla ord...

i love punk and hardcore....

as far as punk goes, i listen to:

Strung-Out
AFI
Green Day
the Vandals
Rancid
The Unseen
Tiger Army
the Misfits
The Nerve Agents

tons more......

as far as hardcore goes i listen to:

Poison the Well
Boy Sets Fire
Snapcase
Glassjaw
The Used

again, a shitload more that i just can't think of...

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
i listen to a lot of punk/hc stuff, especially emocore & screamo....

, boy sets fire, grade (ther new one is soooo great... too bad that it's the last),

what do you mean? i thought they had a new album coming out in april!! fuck don't tell me they're breaking up or something... i love this band!

oh yeah, and i somehow forgot to put the distillers and dropkick murphys on my list... they rock!

Originally posted by Vladd
what do you mean? i thought they had a new album coming out in april!! fuck don't tell me they're breaking up or something... i love this band!

?? headfirst straight to hell is the last one as far as i know... sad but true i think... i've heard that kyle, their singer, didn't get along with the rest of the band anymore so they all except kyle left (and started a new band, i think). but kyle doesn't seem willingly to get new musicians for grade (i don't believe that this would be a good idea anyway). it sucks sooo much that they played a show in my home town about one or two weeks before i started listening to them and loving them :(

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
?? headfirst straight to hell is the last one as far as i know... sad but true i think... i've heard that kyle, their singer, didn't get along with the rest of the band anymore so they all except kyle left (and started a new band, i think). but kyle doesn't seem willingly to get new musicians for grade (i don't believe that this would be a good idea anyway). it sucks sooo much that they played a show in my home town about one or two weeks before i started listening to them and loving them :(

ohhhhhhh, you're talking about GRADE! i misread your post and thought we were talkin about Boy Sets Fire.... phew!