PURE SWEET HELL To Record Debut

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
PURE SWEET HELL, the side project of NEVERMORE drummer Van Williams, will enter the studio in early 2003 to record their debut full-length album for a spring release through an as-yet-undisclosed label. Original vocalist Jim "Ravenfeeder" Colson will make a guest appearance on three songs along with Van. A couple of other guest musicians are also expected to contribute to the CD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cool

awesome.gif

Yes, We are recording a full length, but are financing it ourselves. We'll shop it around and if there are no decent offers we'll release it ourselves. Sorry to disappoint you. You can't believe everything you read. If we'd gotten signed you know I would've posted here already!!!

The site has recently been updated. there's some new things to read and t-shirts are now available.

Later,

X

www.puresweethell.com

lucky bastard hehe hey christ, what part of NY you from? and would it be possible to mail you a money order or somethin to get a copy of the cd promo whateverthehellitisyou'reactuallysellingrightnow?

I live about 90 miles north of N.Y.C. in a town called Highland. Yes, I am a Highlander! No, don't send any money to me, unless you want me to spend it on beer. I only have a few home made promos that I give out at gigs or send to fanzines. Van handles the actual release, so go to the Merch section of our site to find out how to order.

Thanks.

www.puresweethell.com