PURE SWEET HELL : Update

CHRIST>>>hahahha, well, i do enjoy listening to the tommy 2tone song every now and again. But yeah, its not really my bag to play.

We play:
Takin care of BIZ
ramblin gamblin man(they let me redo the guitar hahaha. Its kinda heavy)
Already Gone
One of these nights
SOem CCR
John Mellon"head"camp
White snake
KISS COLD GIN, and COMEON AND LOVE ME
SOuthern Cross.
And just stuff like that.

I will stick the band out, unless i find a better one. The thing is dude, this the first band ive been in where we never fuss, and or get mad. We just jam out, and do the best we can, and haev fun. We hope to get some some gigs by newyrs. Parties, bars etc. No one gets drunk at practice. ITs really pretty constructive that way. I get high before practice, and thats it man. One joint, and we jam out. I dont drink very often, once or twice a yr, and the otehr guys, one drinks, and smokes, and the other does nothing. ANd i will say this, i am learning some cool tricks playing these songs that i have never played before. SOem o fthe guitar guys involeved in the eoriginal versions of these songs, some of them can rock in their own little way. The eagles solos took me forever to get used to. hahahhaha. The fingerings that is, waaaaay off from metal hahahaha.

the best thing about these song is the solos IMO. ITs kinda cool to play those solos that have real feeling to them. The cool bends and stuff. But over all i would prefer to play metal.

As far as SAB goes, i know themn all hahahha. I was in a sab band hahah. I was also in a ZEP band, and a SAB/ZEP/Monstermagnet band.

But really, i like all sorts of music.

DUDE FROM KY known as DaNkinator>>>>Oh shit dude, no piss contest here either. Rebirth is actually a huge music guy of all genres, Jazz, rock, some pop, some nu metel, LOTS OF METAL, etc. ANd so am I.

I live in ESTILL county. 2 counties east of LEX. Im self emplyeed now, but i worked a factory in LEX for 6 yrs. so i am familiar with the lex area.
Glad your on board dude. SO are you gonna hang for a while or what? ZANEX is from KY as well. He posts here, but his PC is messed up at the moment.

DO you trade cd's, cdr's, vhs's? If so, we could trade via MAIL, for really cheap, us living in the same state. As a matter of fact, Zanex comes over to my house sometimes, and we trade. He lives in CLARK County.

Narrot,
Van's having the shirts printed up as I type this. We'll send out a group message and I'll say something here when he gets them. Remind him about the lyrics and I'm sure he'll send them to you. He forgot them in a few packages and sent them later to people who asked.

Ledmag,
There's a few rockers in there. Playing different, non-metal, techniques can only be a good thing for you as a guitar player. I play a lot of acoustic stuff like The Beatles. Try nailing a George Harrison lead. It's not as easy as it sounds!

Later.

Ledmag...I'm not familiar with Estill county. But I haven't been that far east either. :p

I don't have much rare stuff myself. I've been doing a lot of collecting lately. The only rare thing I have that I'm especially fond of is my Sanctuary: Into the Mirror/Black Reflections EP. I bought it back in '90 when I had my first CD player. Never realized how rare it'd turn out to be.

The rest of the stuff is old tapes of Vio-lence and some old headbangers ball episodes from 87-90...

DaNk :Smokedev:

DaNk >>>> Well, if you come across something cool, you could post it here, i have around 400 cd's, plus cdr's, so im sure i haev some stuff you would like.

Narrot,
Yes, we wanted to have the shirts a long time ago but it took a while. Van's finally gotten them. The site hasn't been updated yet but as soon as it is I'll post a message here. E-mail him again and tell him to send you the lyrics. I don't have copies but I'll make them and send you a copy if he doesn't have time. Send your address to our Hotmail account.

X

www.puresweethell.com