Pure Sweet Hell on MTV2

U

Unregistered

Iann Robinson of MTV News has included PURE SWEET HELL in his first demo of the month group on MTV2. Watch for it. There's also a cool review of the disc in the October issue of Metal Maniacs. Right on!!!

CHRIST

www.puresweethell.com

i just wanna say i was waiting for the site to finally be completed and im glad i waited. i felt so special getting an email from van. christ and van, u guys are really amazing, and theres nothing. nothing ive ever heard that comes close to the technical end of your new record. ive put in an order at my local music store to get your cd soon. keep up the good work guys. †hrash till dea†h

I've Seen it! they show the album cover and tell everyone to check the website! You guys were Ianns first choice, way to go!! ATT:Deathstrike, I think the only place you can get the cd is on the website, www.puresweethell.com. Christ or Van can tell you for sure. Will it be in stores? I have my copy already, Also I have to mention that Jeff Loomis, you are a GOD! The guitar solo on Faded is HELLA WICKED! congrats guys!

C-PYKE

thats pretty cool. im sure some of the mtv2 rock fans will dig it. maybe that'll also secondhand get some new nevermore fans.
-neal

I totally agree with you, I've seen alot of metal bands on Mtv2 lately, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Stone Sour, Candiria, KillSwitchEngage, more CM and RR bands than ever, now there talking about Pure Sweet Hell! This can only be a good thing for us!

To show you how I feel inside
Then I think ... MAYBE NOT ...
Neal Morse/Spock's Beard

Yes, right now the only place to get the disc is through the web-site. We wish it was otherwise! Thanks for the nice words!!! The next disc is planned to be recorded when Nevermore finish their new album.

CHRIST

www.puresweethell.com

but I am broke, I should have enough money by mid september