Pure Sweet Hell

cool site... i get mp3 now... and then i'll write something about music...

thank you...yeh the artwork is cool but was it really van who made it? i hink there's a artwork made by blabalba thingie somewhere,,,,oh well, i gotta admit that i missed dragonlord in wacken :cry: ...that sucks...i also missed candlemass which is a shame....dont kill me now :lol:

david

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
thank you...yeh the artwork is cool but was it really van who made it? i hink there's a artwork made by blabalba thingie somewhere,,,,oh well, i gotta admit that i missed dragonlord in wacken :cry: ...that sucks...i also missed candlemass which is a shame....dont kill me now :lol:

david

oh you bad boy... won't kill you, but a good spanking may be in order (just kidding!!!). i was going to ask if you had the chance to see DL at the wacken! you are in germany, right??? i heard candlemass was great, too!

yes, van did all the artwork... his art production co. is called "flyspeak"...

it is HIS art product...o well...i only knew he was working for disney company....anyway...i HAD the chance...but i fucked it up...i REALLY wanted to see them....i just had the wrong time in my head....candlemass played on the three big german gfestivals this years and i have been at all but i missed candlemass three times....after arriving at the candlemass gig some guy told me that they had played one hour earlier....iwas really pissed.....gotta see them on tour... :cry:

the spanking thing is ok...i deserve it :lol:

and yes i am from germany..

so,e kinda drunk david

have a good day....urgs....