Van's side project... Pure Sweet Hell

To help you out Christ/
Van's side project... Pure Sweet Hell

I tried to connect but I realized you added a "period" at the end of the URL, this one should take anyone to it now
www.chaosmetal.com/purehell.html

killer review Im dying to hear it, let us know when your site is up!

"the sins of man can never outway the sins of God"

Oh CRAP!!! I ended the sentence with a period and it added it to the address. Sorry folks! Thanks Cypke for fixing it!
CHRIST

I can't scroll down on that page, why is that? I get to the point where it says "Nevermore's own Van Williams" and after that line I can't see anything, and there is no bar to scroll down.

try your "reload" button. If that does'nt work, check your connection speed and or re-connect. That should work.

"the stars are aligning"

Cpyke, Cpyke, Cpyke, Like Spike? Yes, I did spell that wrong last time. Sorry! Thanks for fixing that for me!!!

Christ

yes its like Spike. very good! No problem in helping you fix that,. Im a programmer, if you guys need any help on your website please let me know!! Is there an address to send money for an Advanced copy of your cd?

"the ebbing tide consumes us all"

Cpyke,
Thanks for your offer! Van's doing the layouts and Nevermore web-site's own Wendy is handling the tech stuff. If you send your e-mail address to puresweethell@hotmail.com Van may take you up on that offer, if he has a question that he needs answered. When the web-site is up c.d.s will be available there.

CHRIST

Why am I posting on here today? I'd like to keep this thread going for shameless, self-promotional purposes.

CHRIST