www.paindivision.com
Aug 22, 2001
Sydney Australia
www.20grams.com
Hail everyone:)

Stu here - Duh! hahahaha

I hope you guys don't mind me plugging my new business here.:cool:

www.puremetalwear.com

It's a Heavy metal clothing site dedicated to spreading the word of heavy metal to the world -

Please feel free to check the site out and offer any suggestions or comments on products - over the next few months we will be going into wallets and Trackie daks!:p

A HUGE thanks to LT for doing EVERYTHING on the site and making it possible.:)

Hope to catch you there.

RAISE THE METAL FIST!!
Stu:hotjump:

Id like to see wallet chains, a beanie, khaki pants and a Limp Bizkit Rules shirt please, thanks in advance :)

(I like the pentagram design with the horns, thats cool!)

spawn said:
Id like to see wallet chains, a beanie, khaki pants and a Limp Bizkit Rules shirt please, thanks in advance :)

(I like the pentagram design with the horns, thats cool!)

hahahah on my site? - NEVER! :D But I am taking ideas on tee's - as long as it's metal....Oh and not Nu Metal... not that there's anything wrong with that. (seinfield reference):p

Hey man I wear a beanie all the time!

A black beanie with METAL embroydered across the front would fucking be all types of cool. :headbang:

It might even retire my Rollins Band beanie ive been wearing for years. lol

so is it confirmed... there ARE pants specifically for shitting in while listening to Dungeon?

</suck up to band members>

yep - poop catchers i think they are called. Bloomey fuckin things worn by bands like..... PSUEDO ECHO!!!
HAHAH SORRY LT -

The new line of poop pants are gonna be called - moser wear.... ( for those that know) believe me, you don;t wanna :)