Opeth in Sydney

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
Okay i'm off to see Opeth tonight in Sydney based on the recommendations of several people here over the last year or so.Going to see a gig on which i haven't even heard one song from the headlining band.Really should have had a listen to something before the gig...should be a good night anyway....a chance to catch up with a few people for a few beers!:cool:

by the way,
if there anyone here going that i haven't met yet, i will be wearing my puremetalwear.com t-shirt(raise the metal fist!)

Southy said:
did ya have a good time Ralphe?

actually i didn't even get to see them play!I have been working so many hours lately and was so tired at the gig(and knowing that i had to work for 14 hours the next day!) that i ended up going home about half way through Alchemist's set!(i'm not a fan of Alchemist and wasn't handling the sold out gig too well)..too tired to even have a decent drink!

Ralphe said:
actually i didn't even get to see them play!I have been working so many hours lately and was so tired at the gig(and knowing that i had to work for 14 hours the next day!) that i ended up going home about half way through Alchemist's set!(i'm not a fan of Alchemist and wasn't handling the sold out gig too well)..too tired to even have a decent drink!

WEAK !!!

I watched opeth in melb...piss'd it up all w/e ...then back to perth on the sunday nite...went to work...worked all day then off to see em in my home town...got just on 3 hrs sleep then off to work again !! :p

i start @ 6 btw...so thats up @ 5