Adelaide & Sydney folk!!!

Yeah apparently the benefit show IS on the 10th of June afterall

He had a heart attack and two collapsed lungs. Some people reckon it's from previous abuse (over a decade ago) because he's been totally clean for some time

Winmar said:
Where are you, Trent?

The Trashman has moved home, and doesn't have a net connection at the moment.
I think he's in St Kilda now..

Fuck me drunk, it's Ralphe! Welcome back after all these years.

Haha St Kilda, that's an appropriate place for Mr Trash to live. I'm sure he'll love it there. :headbang:

Hey guys!!!

I'm around at mum's place tonight so I am catching up on some (alot of) net stuff! Yeah I moved house and don't have a computer, let alone a phone line, so I have no internet which is why I have been absent!

Brian is right, the gig has been cancelled. One of our Sydney support bands, the one who booked the show for us, broke up. Their management rang the Marquee and cancelled the entire gig without asking us first, and then took so long to tell us that by the time we called the venue to save it, they had already booked another event. :( Oh well... The "Rock N Metal Show" we did at the Hi Fi Bar here is still being planned to be taken to Sydney soon anyway and that will be much bigger & better than this one was gonna be.

On the note of the Hi Fi Bar... We are playing there now on Sunday June 11th (next day is Queens B'Day holiday) with support from Teargas, PTB and 2 other bands I can't remember. Should be fun and it's $10 entry I think. At least we don't have to rush back from Sydney for it now I guess...

And yep I'm living in St. Kilda... very appropriate for me indeed Rob haha. I'm actually right off Inkerman St too, very sleazy area! Haha. And me & my housemate can get home from the strippers so cheap on Friday nights now!

Ralphe!!! Where did you pop up from! LONG time!! When we actually make it to Sydney we'll have to catch up for a few (too many) drinks!!!!