Adelaide & Sydney folk!!!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey Hey!!!

If any of you wanna come see my band in the next couple of months, here are the details!!!

ADELAIDE - THIS SATURDAY APRIL 22!!!
We return to The Crown & Anchor better than ever to give the crazy Adelaide crowd another dose of shock-rockin' Deadthings style glam metal!!! We haven't been to Adelaide since before the album came out last year so this time 'round is a new lineup, new costumes & completely different setlist with tons of songs from "Who Killed Holly Would?" than the last 2 visits! Support comes from Fighterpilot and the gig is FREE!!! You better be up the front in those spandex pants again Lance!!!

SYDNEY - SATURDAY JUNE 10!!!
The Deadthings bring their over the top hooks, looks, horror & hairspray to Sydney for the first time in June for "SLEAZEFEST '06" at The Marquee in Camperdown! Support bands are Sydney hard rockers Devine Electric, Melbourne rock 'n' rollers Wonderland, and Sydney's 8 Ball Junkies!

Also watch this thread for upcoming news about "the big one", as the full Rock 'N' Metal Show night that tore the roof off Melbourne's Hi Fi Bar and raised the standard for local rock shows prepares to destroy Sydney, complete with the strippers, competitions & giveaways, metal videos on giant screens, and the "symphonic guitarmageddon" of Melbourne's The Five Venoms, topped off of course with another HUGE arena-style stageshow by Australia's leading glam metal band The Deadthings!!!

Probably Andy!! :)

Rokkin' Xena!! Hope I see ya there! I reckon you'd love our shows... For example guess what covers we threw in to finish our set with on Sunday night?? "Down Boys" by Warrant then "Smash Alley" by Faster Pussycat as the encore... and on Saturday nite we chucked "L.O.V.E. Machine" by WASP into the set as our cover for the nite!

July I think is when we'll be back for the Rock N Metal Show gig, that one will be massive! Hopefully we can bring the entire show we did in Melbourne coz that was pretty huge... Still got people saying it was the best local gig they've seen a band put on in the 15-20 years they've been going to shows etc! Doin' things the Kiss way!!

Trixxi Trash said:
Saturday nite we chucked "L.O.V.E. Machine" by WASP into the set as our cover for the nite!

IT FUCKING ROCKED TOO! :headbang:

Did you play it on Sunday?
I heard you did, and that it sucked.. But my source is a wanker.

Yup we threw that in the middle of the set on Sunday too heh. It did feel like it was better on Saturday... couldn't tell if it sounded better coz the foldback on stage on Sat was so bad I couldnt hear much, but it definitely felt more rockin on Saturday.

Trixxi Trash said:
You better be up the front in those spandex pants again Lance!!!

Oh man, there would be nothing I would like to do more... and you have no idea how bummed I am that I miss my first Adelaide Deadthings gig. Especially with you on bass now.

Alas, I live in Mildura now.

Major bummed now :(

But have a FUCKING good show man and show Adelaide how to ROCK!

Nevermind... turns out I got the date wrong. Either way, here's the details anyway!

Saturday 13th May 2006

METAL FOR SKOTT

Where: The Gaelic Club, Surry Hills
Time: 12:30
Cost: $20

Bands:

DARK ORDER 11:15 -12:00
Ebolie 10:00 -10:45
Aeturnus Dominion 8:45 - 9:30
Vaticide 7:30 - 8:15
Bludgeoner 6:15 - 7:00
Temtris 5:00 - 5:45
MurderWorld 3:45 - 4:30
Inslain 2:30 - 3:15
Black Asylum 1:15 - 2:00

Former bassist for Celestial and at one time Forlorn Suffering and Dark Order I believe (not sure if he ever gigged with em actually)

He's spent most of the last year in hospital due to have 2 collapsed lungs and a heart-attack. What sucks is that he's not a drinker, doesn't smoke and eats healthy but still got struck down while still "in his prime"

If you happen to see the flyer, you'll definately remember it. It's a picture of Skotty in his hospital bed with tubes sticking out that are going into his lungs.