Upcoming shows

Im yet to find a full on metalcore band that doesn't make me want to cry. I saw an awful metalcore/screamo band the other week in Townsville by the name of The Moors Murders. Absolutey terrible.

and by the way Trent your band does indeed rock. Come to Townsville!

Celestial-Todd said:
I highly doubt MFTB will ever "tour" again.... apparently they lost a bundle last time.

I believe the reason it was put back this year was because of Alchemist's European tour

to me a touring version of M4TB just doesn't seem right. If you wanna see it you have to go to Canberra. There is only one M4TB and only one location if you know what I mean...

I agree with Matt about the touring aspect. It was worth a try though. As for the "extreme" end, I don't think it will be at the expense of variety. For the metalcore aspect, I wouldn't mind seeing The Daylight Curse play.

They've gotta mix the lineup up a bit, or those who aren't fans of extreme metal won't go.

Let us know when you're playing locally again, Trent. Don't be afraid of spamming. :)

Not until April, I think we'll play every week in April and doing a big show at the Gershwin Room on the first weekend of May...