Purple?!!

"Why purple?"

--Why not?

"Describe your music to me. Quick."

Lets see...quickly you say?

Mkay.
What would you get if you combined equal parts Fates Warning, Rush, Iron Maiden, and a little bit of older Metallica for good measure? Well, you would have Dream Theater. ;)

We have the same influences but we came out much different in the blender. Click on the purple logo above and you will whisked away to RZ land. If Im not mistaken you can also preview some songs on Amazon.com as well, if the mood strikes you . Start your journey with The Actual.

Joel

Joel-RZ said:
"Why purple?"

--Why not?

"Describe your music to me. Quick."

Lets see...quickly you say?

Mkay.
What would you get if you combined equal parts Fates Warning, Rush, Iron Maiden, and a little bit of older Metallica for good measure? Well, you would have Dream Theater. ;)

We have the same influences but we came out much different in the blender. Click on the purple logo above and you will whisked away to RZ land. If Im not mistaken you can also preview some songs on Amazon.com as well, if the mood strikes you . Start your journey with The Actual.

Joel
I like your description :)

I will definately check you out :)

Thank you.

Nitronium Blood said:
I like your description :)

I will definately check you out :)

Thank you.

Cool. I appreciate your time. Let me know what you think good, bad, or indifferent.
headbob.gif

purple is passionate, much like rz and how they feel about their music. hope you're liking what you're hearing from rz, nitro. they rock! :headbang:

Preceding the 20th Century (I don't know how far back), the colour purple was EXCLUSIVELY used for the Royal family of whatever European nation.

Unoffically, RZ's purple logo can be read to mean they are the kings of their musics and genres.

Hope that helps.

- B