Pussy Whipped

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I'd like to ask you guys, how many on this board are you actually being pussy whipped? I know it's pretty hard to admit, but come on, give it a shot. I got this idea when I talked to my friend yesterday who used to be such a tough guy and now he's so pussy whipped I almost couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't help but singing the song by S.O.D. I'm sure you have figured out which one, in my mind for the whole evening. Well I can certainly say I'm not coz I'm single all the way right now! I am also interested in ladies' opinion, about how much you whip your partners and what you think about it, or if you're probably feeling cock whipped, share your thoughts!

The important thing about being in a relationship is realizing that you both have your own life and that you have to live them your own way, that is not to say there should be no compromise, I think that people just need to understand eachother better, this is something that hardly any time is put into with your friends, let alone with your partner.

I've been single for quite awhile now because I really don't give a shit, I have got to live my own damn life and deal with my own damn problems, I have no time for a woman that has to be up my ass 24/7, the last woman to do so found out the hard way, she didn't understand that I need time alone, to think, to write, to read and to play guitar, not only that, she didn't try to understand because she really didn't have any interests herself, I was her fucking interests. The relationship slowly eroded on my tentative sanity and I had to call it off, my friend Matt, who plays a kickass bass in our band, is going through the same shit. I have never been in a healthy relationship, maybe I am too laid back, maybe it is because I don't argue, but at this point I don't care.

Drink Beer!

Ok fine, yes I am. Don't really care tho. I 'd rather "go with the flow" than make a damn decision!

AjDeath said:
I've been single for quite awhile now because I really don't give a shit, I have got to live my own damn life and deal with my own damn problems, I have no time for a woman that has to be up my ass 24/7, the last woman to do so found out the hard way, she didn't understand that I need time alone, to think, to write, to read and to play guitar, not only that, she didn't try to understand because she really didn't have any interests herself, I was her fucking interests. The relationship slowly eroded on my tentative sanity and I had to call it off, my friend Matt, who plays a kickass bass in our band, is going through the same shit. I have never been in a healthy relationship, maybe I am too laid back, maybe it is because I don't argue, but at this point I don't care.

I've dated girls like that. It sucks!! I hate that when they either need to be with you or talking to you 24/7.
Not arguing is a good thing, by the way.

I've had boyfriends that sound like the women some of you have dated....
My current guy and future hubby enjoy being together but also respect each other's different interests and needs to be alone sometimes.
There is no way any relationship can actually be healthy unless each person is allowed to lead some kind of a seperate life from the other.

My $0.02 :)

My husband likes to tell everyone I run his life, but the truth is, he can pretty much do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, so no one believes him. I never tell him he can't do anything. His best friend, however...that poor guy can't take a leak without asking first. It's so sad. One of these days, the geniuses of the world will figure out that smothering something kills it. :Smug:

I'm not whipped but its hard to keep a woman happy. I love marriage but this weekend it was tested. My wife upset me by feeding her brother on Friday night(he owes me serious cash), after I asked her not too and I offered him the use of my house, so he could see his daughter during the weekend. I was like is that not enough. They used are house because he couldn't afford food for his daughter and I wanted to make sure she saw her Dad. Then my wife got pissed at me for going out to clear my head that night, I went to the medicare bar and had a few drafts then went home. To top it she gets way out of control on Saturday at the Anthrax show and get us thrown out and almost thrown in Jail. Damn I wanted to see my favorite band. Love makes the workd go around I guess. She's definitely good to me but damn, sometimes. :yell: Oh well I keep on :D

Im pussy whipped and i hate it. Its not a willing pussy whipping. She is a good woman but i guess i will not elaborate because i will just look like an asshole anyway. Angels in my heart, devils in my eyes........ these words pain me every day.

I pretty much do whatever I want. My girlfriend is a student and her dad pays for this lush apt we live in. He actually pays for groceries, bills and gas too. He just doesn't know it or care. She has liver problems, so she can't drink. I do the drinking for the two of us !! To top it all off, she's hot and she knows it. We have trust. That's why she never questions when I stay out after work with friends. Being a bartender pretty much forces you to party all the time. But the cool thing is that since I don't have very many bills and I drink free, I'm saving up a hell of alot of money. This summer alone, I've saved up somewhere between 22 and 26 grand. I'm not really sure because I haven't even checked in a few weeks. I have friday's off. I'm seeing Anthrax friday the 22nd and friday the 29th. Life is grand ain't it?

Amen brother :zzz: Amen

Being single can be great and all, but come on... it's not like you get laid whenever you feel like it when you're single. It just doesn't work that way unless you're an A list celeb.