Pybus fan club

Jun 4, 2003
Mty.
Visit site
geek.jpg

if anyones interested in joining this club only need to pay the amount of $50bucks and will receive one of these beautiful pics every month. :tickled:

:lol:

i knew that fan club existed because i bumped into it a couple of years ago. i remembered it yesterday and tried to subscribe, but they still didn't approve me. hmm.

tell you what, let's find him and i'll bring me car, we can befriend him for a bit, get him drinking about 20 pints of guiness, he'll be so pissed we can tie him up throw him in the boot, take his glasses off and smash them so he can't see buggery. Then, drive him to the west coast of Ireland and leave him on the rocks there. He'll either drown or wake up and won't know where the fuck he is and won't be able to see more than 2 feet infront of him so he'll either fall in the ocean, starve to death there, or get molested by some randy sheep and then starve. :Smokedev: :lol:

Andy_2003 said:
tell you what, let's find him and i'll bring me car, we can befriend him for a bit, get him drinking about 20 pints of guiness, he'll be so pissed we can tie him up throw him in the boot, take his glasses off and smash them so he can't see buggery. Then, drive him to the west coast of Ireland and leave him on the rocks there. He'll either drown or wake up and won't know where the fuck he is and won't be able to see more than 2 feet infront of him so he'll either fall in the ocean, starve to death there, or get molested by some randy sheep and then starve. :Smokedev: :lol:
I dont know a damn thing about pybus but i have to say your plan is godly andy:worship: If you ever need help .. hehe