CD orders and that, the tour bla de bla...

Blue Taste said:
I also got my copy of the K13 today :hotjump:

(yes, i did send some money on before hand. I sent it at the end of last year i think)

*hmfr*
okay, dunc, if you ever read this: where and how much money do i send you for a copie of lights out?

siderea said:
*hmfr*
okay, dunc, if you ever read this: where and how much money do i send you for a copie of lights out?

I just mailed him at "duncan@strangelight-records.com" and asked him about it. That's what i did last time, and that's how i got my copy.

Stupid of me that i only ordered K13.. (but i didn't know if my money would arrive at his place, cause i don't really trust the belgian postguys, and the irish adresses are so strange...).
The cd arrived quickly tho, it was sent at 12 or 13th may!

Now I also asked about it in e-mail. You have the album, I haven't even had a reply. What's this but discrimination. :( :(

Is it because I'm from Easternwhatever Europe? :( Or even worse, because I'm a girl? :yell:

:D

dunc is at the states i think so he can't answer your mails.

i have to wait till the gig in about 20 days to get the cd's... :(

The HORROR!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I have absloutely NO money at the moment, I even have to get some money from my parents to buy my Graspop ticket and pay it back when I have some money. That means that I have to wait WEEKS :waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah::cry:

I heard that it's sold out :cry: so I didn't mention it.
If there are still tickets available for the Metallica day I'm going for SURE. (but same story in that case as for Graspop: money from parents)
Are you going then?? I'll see you at Graspop anyway eh?

LightOutCover.jpg

Cerulean said:
I heard that it's sold out :cry: so I didn't mention it.
If there are still tickets available for the Metallica day I'm going for SURE. (but same story in that case as for Graspop: money from parents)
Are you going then?? I'll see you at Graspop anyway eh?

yeah, i'll be at werchter and graspop. actually i have to ask pieter if he got the tickets and all that but i think he has. anyways, your little country will be manlier for a couple of weeks... :cool:

i have i have! all days :eek: both fests :cool:
btw get msn or ICQ :( :p (i know the lazyness)

hey, try to look for a job in the vacation somewhere Gorik. there has to be many offers in Aalst. at my job too but thats too far eh? just look around. I wouldnt wait with it cause the best payed jobs are occupied first.