CD orders and that, the tour bla de bla...

Cerulean said:
I heard that it's sold out :cry: so I didn't mention it.
If there are still tickets available for the Metallica day I'm going for SURE. (but same story in that case as for Graspop: money from parents)
Are you going then?? I'll see you at Graspop anyway eh?

the tickets for saturday are totally sold out !
i tried to get one today but :noppes ! too late
bawl1.gif

Mariner said:
i have i have! all days :eek: both fests :cool:
btw get msn or ICQ :( :p (i know the lazyness)

i will in the weekend. i promise! :saint:

by the way, is werchter so big? how many people will be there(about i mean)? i'm asking cos you lot said saturday is sold out so i'm kinda curious...

sol83 said:
i will in the weekend. i promise! :saint:

by the way, is werchter so big? how many people will be there(about i mean)? i'm asking cos you lot said saturday is sold out so i'm kinda curious...

mostly between 30 000 - 70 000 people a day.

saturday there will be like 70000 - 80000 popples.

and there are still some tickets at some presale adresses. go-for-music hasnt any left for saturday.
i can check the presales in ghent if you want gorik?

wow. that's like a lot. the biggest thing i've ever been too was metallica in '99. there must have been 20000, maybe more... it will be hard to get up front but we'll manage...

that i'm not the person to stand with 70000 people in my back. and that I despise tallica a bit so i'm not up to it to stand in front :p

but okay we do so and i will push you right into the moshpits. fun :D 'master of moshpits is pushing the cunt'

Mariner said:
saturday there will be like 70000 - 80000 popples.

and there are still some tickets at some presale adresses. go-for-music hasnt any left for saturday.
i can check the presales in ghent if you want gorik?

i don't think you'll find any , but if you do , PLEASE, would you buy one for me as well ?!

I dont trust greek postguys... :bah:

theyre thieves. what do we got?
giorgos: a shirt of Man U that was send registred
me: 4 fuckin CDs that never arrived in komotini.

well up till athens seems everything okay from here. (out of belgium) but packages outside athens seems to dissapear...:erk:

Bastet said:
i don't think you'll find any , but if you do , PLEASE, would you buy one for me as well ?!

i will if i can find some. saturday eh? or all days? lemme know.

Mariner said:
i have i have! all days :eek: both fests :cool:
btw get msn or ICQ :( :p (i know the lazyness)

by the way, can someone post the direct link to download msn? the msn.com website is a bit confusing... (and i'm a bit lazy...)