Quebec's International Metal Fest

Powerhead

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2005
DRAGONFORCE Confirmed For Quebec's INTERNATIONAL METAL FEST - July 20, 2005

Xtreme Productions has announced the first annual Quebec's International Metal Fest. The event will take place on November 20, 2005 at the prestigious Capitole Theatre in Quebec city, Canada and will feature American/Norwegian melodic metallers KAMELOT in their first Canadian appearance as well as London-based "extreme power metal" band DRAGONFORCE giving their exclusive first-ever North American performance. Opening the show will be FORGOTTEN TALES, DREAM QUEST, ICED HUNTER and SUDDEN FLAMES. Visit www.xprods.com for more details.

taken from blabbermouth.net

DRAGONFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I may drive it from NY just to see Kamelot once again. Their first PP performance was mind-boggling!!! I like Dragonforce as well, but I just wish there were 1 or 2 more bands to really make it worth the trip. It would have been better if it were a 2 day event. It sounds awesome, but it also just seems like an ordinary show with alot of opening bands if you know what i mean. I guess more info will be provided soon. Maybe it will be like an all day event where u can meet the bands, etc.. Has anyone heard of the other openers?

Definitely driveable. I think a road trip is in order. Fire up the wagon, we're on the trail!

booB said:
DREAM QUEST, ICED HUNTER and SUDDEN FLAMES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

who thought up those shitty band names?

Why the knock on the band names? Sudden Flames sounds pretty good to me. Dream Quest isn't much different from Dreamscape. I don't think much of the name Iced Hunter, but so what? After all the fest is featuring Dragonforce formrly known as Dragonheart. One good band, with maybe the two cheesiest names in metal. Not to mention most of us here love a band named Brainstorm, and are looking forward to one called Circus Maximus.