Queen of the damned......

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
.....Anyone seen it yet?

I saw it the other night..

and i gotta say - the soundtrack was pretty fab...
i just wanted to get up and dance .... there were only about 9 people in the cinema so we could have got away with it. But we indulged ourselves by eating and drinking the FREE stuff we were given from the lovely people that worked there ( yay for charlotty knowing people) ... and throwing the popcorn..

and FWOARGHHHHINNNGG loudly at Stuart Townsend...... especially when he was onstage. raaaaaaaaaa - ok ill calm down now.

what we couldnt work out was y the HELL they asked Aliyah to be the main character when shes black. In the book shes descibed as being pale skinned...... hmmm

it was a pretty good film though!!!!!

Is it any good? I love those books and have been trying to drag someone along to see it with me but no-one will go :cry:

I hate to be picky but Akasha is actually dark skinned after someone chucked her out in the sun for a while and burnt her skin. Although granted, Aaliyah is prolly a little too black for the part ;)

I loved the film!!!

shame i felt soooo sick by the end of it, toooo much popcorn!!! :cry:

Though i totally agree with MG, Stuart Townsend = :D

over indulging with chocolate and various other yummy things, and sexy guy on the screen = almost heaven (complete heaven would be having lestat (stuart townsend) in person, feeding me the chocolate, ok getting a bit personal now!!)

MG! we must go again!!!??