this is one of those times where depression fades away, and im on top of the world

ah, she only had sex with many guys, and got guilty conscience cuz of it, and you are a noble young man. :) that's so sweet...

no, he really got offended, and I didn't know where the line was. again. :Smug: the usual stuff... but I still have certain opinion on women who, and stuff and stuff.... I'm not here to talk about that. I only asked, out of curiosity.

Well, I know what you mean on that, actually, don't even have to get into it. But it's nice he took the time to talk to her and try to help, good fellow in a world of so many useless wanks.

hello, I got that! :D but it's DSM's thread, and I fucked it up for him already... :s so I thought it would be nice to fall asleep, again.

Damn, i always miss out on these things. Oh well, at least it spares me from the recurring dreams in which my life is actually a really bad reality TV show that gets horrible ratings and the only people who watch it are the same people who like Jerry Springer.

Why am I the only one who has that dream?

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
i just stopped a chick from killing herself, made her stop thinkin that shes a whore, made her stop feeling like shes a fuckup, made her forget about her ex that she was stressing over, showed her that theres brighter things in the future, and now i pretty much have a girlfriend... ive been talkin to her for the past month or 2. my ex started us up with talkin. shes a metalhead (but likes punk and emo as well), she likes snapple :D, we enjoy similar hobbies, we enjoy the same kinds of tv shows, movies, we're both huge 007 fans.... god damn, flame me if you want for postin this, i dont give a rats ass! w00t

Christ,

You are a such a little bitch. Dont you have REAL friends to tell this too???? Tell your trashcan of a mom to drink some draino.....