Query for you e-socialites out there.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Is there like a gathering spot for musicians to find one another? I've tried Craig's List and MySpork, didn't have much luck.

I Google'd "myspace for musicians" and found out someone wrote a book about how not to post too many bulletins and annoy your 3 fans. :Smug:

Gah, UM borked, but I found IndabaMusic which looks promising.

http://www.mi7.com/

This one looks promising. Most others are nearly vacant, as dumb as MyShit, or linked to a video game where you can live out your rock n' roll fantasy in unreal life (wtf?).

kthx I signed up for the mi7.com one, here's to it going nowhere.

Finding musicians in a religious town sucks ass because the only fringe element around plays detuned binary riffs. There's a cellist down the street, but my calls of a cranked fuzz pedal while screaming "CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!" have thusfar gone unheeded.

The thought does in fact count. Cheers.

I need to find Chris Hakius, kidnap him in an '85 Chevy van (black w/ bubble windows), clone him, and then get on with it. Actually if someone already did that 20 years ago it would be a big help if they could have C.H. 2.0 give me a call some time.

Yep, JT indeed. That trip ruled. It took 4 hours to cook 2 pounds of carne asada because the temperature was just above freezing even at noon with the sun out. That's the only time I've snowcamped, need to do it more often.

Yea winter camping rules, unfortunately most people around here call me crazy when I bring up the idea. I'm going to try to make it out to JT next fall for some climbing, it's pretty much the Mecca of rock climbing on the west coast.

Yea winter camping rules, unfortunately most people around here call me crazy when I bring up the idea. I'm going to try to make it out to JT next fall for some climbing, it's pretty much the Mecca of rock climbing on the west coast.
Look me up then, I go to JT whenever I can. More for rocksitting though. :tickled:

http://www.musofinder.com - my last band found me through this site, might help you out some.
Keen, will check out.