Question about coffee.

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
I have to go to work at 7:30 AM tomorrow and make it to about 12:30 pm.

But I can't sleep tonight because I just woke up from sleeping a long time for my own stupid reasons. Is it a good idea for me to drink a fuck ton of coffee then bring coffee there and keep drinking it?

...actually, you must drink half a fuck ton of coffee; take the other half with you.
This is irrelevant and odd!:rolleyes:

Everyone is different on how they metabolize caffeine/coffee. I used to work with a guy looking like Andre the giant. F'n whined about how a little 9oz Starbucks Frapafuckchino kept him up all night, and I can down a quad and nap 20 minutes later. I get interesting dreams though.

You should know your own self and what you'll need. As for myself 8-12 cups per day keeps me from killing things and headaches at bay. The questionnaire before my last physical asked" how many cups of coffee do you have per week". I conservatively answered "43".
Dr. dude didn't even flinch.

I'd say use: an I-pod-speed-cold environment-cutting-focus on layoffs

5hourenergy_1_ad_450pix.jpg

get one of these at the quickie mart on the way to work and pound it a little while into your shift. shit works fast. berry is the least offensive flavor.

all that energy shit is nasty, just take melatonin tonight and it'll put you to sleep, or something like doxylamine succinate or a benzo. I can't stay up on caffine and stuff, i always feel so shitty the next day it wasn't even worth it.

I don't know much about its affects, but Coffee sure does taste good. I drink about four cups a day. Sometimes more or less. I say it doesn't keep me awake, but late nights on the IRC with, David, Mah, Tyler and Kevin, they might think otherwise. I found from all of my previous jobs where I had to stay awake, or work over 12 hours, that the motivation to not get yelled at was enough to keep me awake.

I've been coke free for half a year or so now.

I did the Red Bull thing and it helped. Thanks! Today I had to haul 100 pound shingle bags up to the roof and it was hard. But now I'm not sleepy anymore!

5hourenergy_1_ad_450pix.jpg

get one of these at the quickie mart on the way to work and pound it a little while into your shift. shit works fast. berry is the least offensive flavor.

Nasty taste, amazing stuff. I always kept a few in my gig box for shows. Saved the day on a few occasions.

New cocktail for you Karen: Red Bull and Bacardi 151

Red Bull gives you wings and 151 tears them off and casts you down into the pit to suffer for eternity. I'm calling it Angels & Demons.

I'm never drinking any sort of hard alc with an energy drink again. Monster/redbull and vodka tastes not that bad (a little bit) but it makes you feel so shitty and tweaky while at the same time horrible and the hangover the day after is miserable. anyone who drinks like that for fun is insane.