Question about E-cigs and "SMOKE E JUICE"

you can buy something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAPE-KIT-Ne...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19e697cb11

or this:
http://us.joyetech.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=148_95&product_id=94
http://us.joyetech.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=148_174&product_id=53

I don't know how important size.
if you need something more like a normal cigarette, then search joye510 style.

I can not suggest any stores, but here are some tested brands that you can look for:
Joyetech
KangerTech
Smoktech
Vision e cig

On average, I use 2-3ml of liquid a day (I smoked a little more than a pack of cigarettes a day).
Liquid with 12mg/ml nicotine content, according to my feelings, most similar to the usual light cigarettes. I started with 18mg/ml, a couple of months reduced to 12mg/ml and soon going to reduce to 6mg/ml.

For more information, visit specialized forums, such as:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php

Don't get fooled with the PREMIUM HOOKAH bullshit. Something like that EVOD starter kit should be a good choice for you. I use a mechanical mod with rebuildable dripping atomizers, but my fiancé just ditched cigarettes and started vaping about a month ago, so we got her an eGo battery and an EVOD atomizer, and it's a perfectly good setup. Might get something similar for a backup for myself, too.

I'm a pack-a-day smoker, and I go through about 3ml of 12mg juice a day on average, so a standard 30ml bottle lasts me around ten days. When it comes to flavors, you'll never find an authentic cigarette taste because a lot of your average Marlboro's taste comes from the burning, but after a while of not smoking you'll realize it's actually a fucking horrible taste. I still smoke when I'm out drinking sometimes, and I'm surprised of the burnt taste every single time. Nothing like it tasted when I smoked regularly. For excellent tobacco liquids, though, you gotta try House of Liquid Cigarillos Naturales and Pipe Sauce Long Bottom Leaf!

I use the AquaVapor ecigg, and I can't recommend it enough. I get my juice from ZeusJuice, and one of the regular-sized bottles will last me about 2 weeks, but it's hard to tell, since I bounce back and forth between flavors.

I will say that you'll want to get spare atomizers, as they will burn out from time to time, especially with the darker juices. I haven't had this happen yet, but a few friends who have this same ecigg have gone through it a few times. Also, try to get a bottom-feeding tank, it lessons the "burnt" taste. The battery charge on the 900mah batteries usually lasts me about 2 days of decent use.

I went from smoking a pack/a pack-and-a-half a day to none. I've been off real cigarettes for over a month now, without any issue. At first, I used it way more than I probably should have, but now, I really only reach for it when I'm out at the bar with people.

Too bad it looks like Chicago is going to follow New York and add them to the smoking ban...which makes total sense.:bah: I'm curious what happens if there is no nicotine in the juice....Chicago's reasoning is insane. They want to keep children from using them in restaurants and bars. Yea...read that one more time.

Thanks a lot guys. You've been a tremendous help. I'm new to all this and had no idea what all was involved. That's a lot of parts and shit.

To make it clear. I haven't quit smoking real cigs, unfortunately. I got about 6 free disposable "hookah" e-cigs and gave one to my mom and just like that, after smoking her whole life since a teen, she quit real cigs. So all this is for her. Who knows, maybe I'll follow soon.

Thanks a lot guys. You've been a tremendous help. I'm new to all this and had no idea what all was involved. That's a lot of parts and shit.

To make it clear. I haven't quit smoking real cigs, unfortunately. I got about 6 free disposable "hookah" e-cigs and gave one to my mom and just like that, after smoking her whole life since a teen, she quit real cigs. So all this is for her. Who knows, maybe I'll follow soon.

Give it a try, get yourself a set as well. Don't give yourself an ultimatum. Keep a pack of cigs with you, and smoke if you feel like it - it shouldn't be a quilt trip. My dad had smoked between 40 and 100 cigarettes a day for fifty years, and about 1,5 years ago he wanted to try an e-cig so I ordered him a starter kit and some liquids. He hasn't smoked a single cigarette since, yet he still doesn't think he has quit smoking and that same tobacco bag is still sitting on the console of his van every day, untouched, in case he wants a smoke some day. Actually he hasn't even vaped for quite a while now :)

Give it a try, get yourself a set as well. Don't give yourself an ultimatum. Keep a pack of cigs with you, and smoke if you feel like it - it shouldn't be a quilt trip. My dad had smoked between 40 and 100 cigarettes a day for fifty years, and about 1,5 years ago he wanted to try an e-cig so I ordered him a starter kit and some liquids. He hasn't smoked a single cigarette since, yet he still doesn't think he has quit smoking and that same tobacco bag is still sitting on the console of his van every day, untouched, in case he wants a smoke some day. Actually he hasn't even vaped for quite a while now :)

You know, that's a good idea! I will get myself one also. Thanks again Jarkko. At worst, I could give it to someone who smokes if I end up not using it. :headbang: