question about equipment...

Hey, my name is Andreas too, you wanna know about my equipment then? :D :heh: :devil:

Sorry Morgana, it was TO irresistable...:lol:

-phyros (hangoverish)

Whea! That was kool! I hadn´t thoght about that with Mattias..:) Anyways, I use a Shure SM58, I can´t remember the PA system tho, And Mattias has got this Jackson guitar with a large marshall amp, and that´s all I know about equipment..:D

That is, if it wasn´t *that* equipment you were refering to... Then my knowledge is greater... :D

-phyros (don´t know what he is saying, and why...)

Well, this is a very vast subject as i uses what ever i can get hold of..hehe.. i mean in the studio we use Jackson, Fender, Crafter gits, used a Ibaneze Bass on "Cosmic.." . Uses Korg QS6.1 synth, Korg MS20 analogue Synth, some Roland synths, Hammond organ, sevral diffrent Mics, Loop Cd´s, Cubase, Protools, DA88.....etc, the list is very long. Asgeir have his extraordinary Yamaha drums......

What eq we use? I got my old Fender Squre guitar, does its job correctly I feel, a Marshall G3OR CD amplifier, which kicks ass right now since my old one sucked so bad, and only other thing of importance is my Danelectro overdrive pedal :)

well I bought this Jim Harley guitar (when even Jim Harley didn't know they did guitars with his name). It was horrible, horrible sound and horrible everything! With that I had to add this Yamaha 20W!!!!!!! Never could be so ashamed!
then I bought my MetalZone Boss pedal....now the sound was getting metal a bit!!!!!
I started playing in a band, but couldn' play loud, so I had been saving money for sometime and I bought as 100W (valvestate) Marshall Amp (ooooooh! what a sound) and a year later I sold the guitar and bought my Ibanez (from RG series!)
a year ago I bought it all....got rid of it! after 6 six years playing!

I have a Yamaha Pacifica and I use a Peavey 110.
And I have a acoustic guitar, a Crafter with metal strings.
Most of the time I play for myself.

Ahh I have a simple Fender Squier-guitar:devil: (Stratocaster copy), a Marshall Chorus pedal, and a Peavey Rage 158-amplifier. That's all:headbang::D

(Sorry for the smilies, just testing...)

I haven't had the time to keep up practising (to be more realistic: I'm firmly entrenched in square one on the guitar) but I do have one at home - a more or less dusty Ibanez RG 505 with a little rusty strings, and some 30W Amp... :D

Epiphone SG-400 (cherry) with Gibson specs.
Peavey 65W Studio Pro 112 TransTube amp.
Korg AX1000G multi-F/X processor.

Jackson Kelly guitar, Ernie Ball strings
Danelectro Fabtone distortion pedal
Some small Laney amp which sucks majorly and I don't use.....

I'm not much for gear, I just plug the damn thing in and play it :D