Question about Reason 3 + Nuendo 3

InnerCircle

Feb 20, 2006
Holland
www.myspace.com
I have a problem that is probably really easy to solve, but I just forgot.
So I want to start recording again and for bass I want to use Reason 3. But I forgot how to rewire Reason with Nuendo! I searched everywhere and most of the time people say you should start nuendo first, then reason and then under devices (nuendo) reason should pop up, but this doesn't happen to me.

Anyone?
Thanks

Start nuendo first.

Then go to Devices>Reason

The channels in the menu that pops up are relative to the channels in reasons rewire mixer.

When you enable these channels such as mix L+R essentially you are creating a path for the audio to flow from reason into a channel on nuendo.

Depending on what you are doing, in your case bass. Press tab after you have your sampler(nn-xt or whatever you choose) and drag a cord from one of the outputs of the sampler to a rewire channel at the top. NOTE: You have to enable the channel to be able to route the audio.

Reason should automatically sync to nuendo's grid.

If you get an error saying reason could not find rewire host, Go to device setup>VST audiobay and uncheck the "Release asio driver in background" box.

If you have an error that says reason is already running, shut down nuendo.
make sure that the "Release asio driver in background" box is unchecked and try again.

Hope this helps!