Question about Slate settings (OH, Dynamics etc)

in the mixer window of kontakt there are faders and above that are slots for inserts, simply add an eq insert. if you load certain snares there is a limiter on the track by default, thats where you can load inserts. the mixer view should be a tab at the top of the whole instrument with what looks like 3 little meters in it.

Thanks! Finally found it. I was looking here, but apparently the window for slate was kinda being cut off on my screen, and it's the very bottom effect when you click on the insert tabs. Any way to fix the size of the window of a plug in?

One more thing, for some reason when I am pulling individual toms and creating my own kit, the drums don't each get their own "mixer bar" like they do when I open up a multi, where each one is labeled tom1, tom 2, snare, etc. How to I give each drum its own mixer so I can put the individual eqs on?

Edit: Ok I figured I can hit "add channel to make a new channel with inserts for each drum. But now They aren't playing, I just see a grayed out bar moving when they mplay in the mixer. I'm guessing I need to rout them to one of the aux channels in slate? How do I do that? I see insert bars but no sends

Ok I also figured out how to route the to an aux, through miniscule aux button on the ssd player. The drums I want are going through the aux, and the bar is no longer grayed out when the sounds play, but I still can't hear the sounds.

Just so you guys get a better picture of what I mean, here is a screen grab

SSD%20SLATE%20Kontakt%20AUX%20HELP.png

click on the conf. button at the bottom to route the mixer channel, sometimes you have to route the individual drums to that channel on the strip.
example. i have tom 1 on the settings for tom 1 i select output tom1 in the mixer then in the mixer i go to conf and select an aux to send it to, or just set it to the main output of the plugin. in protools if you have an aux set up you can go to input->plugin-> kontakt->tom1.

click on the conf. button at the bottom to route the mixer channel, sometimes you have to route the individual drums to that channel on the strip.
example. i have tom 1 on the settings for tom 1 i select output tom1 in the mixer then in the mixer i go to conf and select an aux to send it to, or just set it to the main output of the plugin. in protools if you have an aux set up you can go to input->plugin-> kontakt->tom1.

Thank you so much! It's finally working