Question about software legality

+1 to SeaStorm's advice. For what it may be worth, I am a counselor, and I don't think it is likely you will be able to resolve this issue via this forum.

I am supposed to be speaking with a prayer counselor at some point. I just need to get my availability to my young adult's pastor so she can send it to the prayer counselor. The sessions will be done via Skype, so that should be interesting.

scrupulosity

Huh, so it has a name.... (I had to look up the definition, of course.)

um, being concerned about doing the right thing is not sinning...
...just my 2 cents.

Honestly Rawshik, sounds like you're making excuses for disregarding God's will.

um, being concerned about doing the right thing is not sinning...
...just my 2 cents.

Honestly Rawshik, sounds like you're making excuses for disregarding God's will.

You're doing the same thing and you don't even know it. Talking to me on this forum is definitely not God's will for you today.

It's about perception....this thread could help someone who stumbles upon it through Google, but in the end, Rawshik does have a point...even this could be considered "sinning" if you really went far enough because you're not utilising your time to do something genuinely good or productive.

Maybe we should stick to the question of software legality, or more precisely the case which R0b had a question about.

I still think it was a joke. And you'll be happy to know I wasn't worried.

I was actually being serious though. I wasn't saying it to make you angry, however. You are free to disagree with me, but I hope you think about what I said.