Question about song/Band

demonspyre

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2004
I was listening to a metal radio staion one day, and heard a song, but don't know what band it was....
You know how Metalicca has that driving Guitar (Riff?) sound in "The four horsemen"?
Well this song had that same type of driving guitar sound, but was sped up to an almost impossible speed...Not the song, just that guitar sound....
Does anyone know what I mean, or the band that It may have been?
It was cool and I'd like to hear it again...

Email me with details....Thanks

Ok, Maybe I'm not elaborating as much as I should....

In "The four Horsemen" there is that fast strum, I guess you would call it....
You know...Dun Dun Dun , Dun, Dun....

Sorry that I'm not more well versed in Metal lingo...
I'm sure that other bands have that sound as well..

Anyway, it was like that , but much faster...

Could it have been "At the Gates"?

I really don't know, but anyone who has any idea of what I may be talking about should contact me....It's driving me nuts o_O

No, That's the same song, but with different lyrics...

This was a totally different song, but it had that guitar sound in it, sped up...

I can't remember any other details....It was that particular aspect which caught my attention.....

How many bands do a sped up version of that particular type of fast strum which halts suddenly like that?

I'm sure others, besides early Metalicca have done it.....

you should have called the radio station... They'll usually tell you what song it is if you ask, and their lines are usually pretty empty when they're playing metal

So true you are Xeno
Grin-Nod.gif

No, I really don't listen to metal radio much.....

Could you throw out the names of some bands with that similar sound?

Maybe I can figure it out then..Not a sound like Metallica, but just a band that has the sound heard in that song....