Question about Steve D..

Larf03

Like a rock
There are rumours going around that STeve D. might record the bass on the next album from Quebec's Quo Vadis... Is that true?

I know that steve is frineds with them and has jammed a couple of times with them but can nyone confirm this???

The best way to have Steve answer any question......is to go to his UM board & ask there, he checks it daily, he does not check this board as often, & considers it a Gossip column.........although an entertaining one!.......and he posts & answers more questions there........Just from my experience.....

I can't wait to actually hear some of it. Quo Vadis are amazing, and very talented. Too bad that they don't tour much outside of Quebec, definetely a band I'd love to see live one day.

I heard that their frontman Arie Itman (Vocals, Guitar, Violon) left the band in summer 2002 or something, ..too bad, he's got a good growl... Hmmm.. anyone ever heard ""On The Shores of Ithaka"? ..Damn, that song fuckin' slays!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Embrace
...he does not check this board as often, & considers it a Gossip column.........

I don't blame him one bit.

If your directing this to me..........then maybe I'll just stop posting altogether.........I paste topics on here for discussion......cause theirs not alot of Testament news lately........if thats called gossip........I'm guilty.........If I'm to blame.........I'll just leave!