question about Still Life

XxRyaNxX

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2003
The Shire
Visit site
about 3 or 4 seconds before Serenity Painted Death ends the song cuts off and goes to White Cluster. is this supposed to happen or is there something wrong with my copy?

Ditto

I also have the same problem. Kind annoying because the end of Serenity Painted Death is cool (and one of the best songs on the album imho)

We do need that FAQ...hell I don't even remember what that sudden end was there for,I just remember being annoyed at these threads.

YES WE HAVE QUESTION NUMBER THREE!!!

In two days three silly questions, I think it's a settup or just a LOT of new fans....

The music stops to express the death of one of the main characters in Still Life (Melinda). Ok now ask "who's Melinda" and the main character in this thread will die....

It's also because Mikael said that they were bored with the usual fadeouts and wanted to do something different, it also leaves a very empty feeling when listening to it. Quite powerful and quite intentional.

XxRyaNxX said:
about 3 or 4 seconds before Serenity Painted Death ends the song cuts off and goes to White Cluster. is this supposed to happen or is there something wrong with my copy?
I believe it's called a skeleton. Or something to that matter, because it just cuts off. It's completely intentional.

yeah, i remember mikael saying that like the rest of the songs faded out, so he wanted one that just ended...i don't remember if it ends like in the middle of a measure of a phrase though...now i'm gonna have to listen to it...