Stll Life Digipak Re-Issue

Thared

Oct 1, 2002
Louisiana, USA
Visit site
I just got around to buying the Re-Issue of Still Life. It's on Peaceville, and made in the UK. CDVILED78. I'm not sure if it's just my cd, or if it is an error, but it seems that the last few seconds of the 6th track (Serenity Painted Death) is cut off, and it just goes to the next track. It's only a few seconds worth, but still, it cuts off... Is it supposed to be like this?

It's supposed to be like that...

By the way, the Still Life reissue is only $10 at theendrecords.com, I just ordered it yesterday...

I feel i get more for my money with digipacks.Beacause the packaging is much nicer,and there is usually bonus shit with them,and extra artwork.

Static said:
Its amazing how this topic never ends. :)

haha.. I'm guilty of posting a "wtf is with the end of Serenity Painted Death" topic when I first got the album.

Still Life owns ALL of you, btw. and digipaks are atrocious.

Scourge of Malice said:
Still Life is the only album I have yet to purchase.. I never see it around :(

So far, of all the Opeth I own, it is my favourite and to my surprise it is cheaper than their other CD's. Only $21.95 as opposed to $28.95. Blackwater park goes for $23.95 - next on my list.

My copy of Still Life also came out with a cardboard cover over the jewel case.

Stephenslr said:
So far, of all the Opeth I own, it is my favourite and to my surprise it is cheaper than their other CD's. Only $21.95 as opposed to $28.95. Blackwater park goes for $23.95 - next on my list.

My copy of Still Life also came out with a cardboard cover over the jewel case.

Go to THEENDRECORDS.COM !!!! Cds are always less money on that website and there is NO shipping!! $10 for the Still Life re-issue right now on there! The End rules! They have a forum in here too...you can go to it and click on their icon at the top of the page....

MindInsane said:
Go to THEENDRECORDS.COM !!!! Cds are always less money on that website and there is NO shipping!! $10 for the Still Life re-issue right now on there! The End rules! They have a forum in here too...you can go to it and click on their icon at the top of the page....

It works out almost the same when converted to Australian dollars and I don't have to wait for shipping fees. If you're ever in Sydney do make sure to check out Utopia records and Redeye records.

Stephenslr said:
It works out almost the same when converted to Australian dollars and I don't have to wait for shipping fees. If you're ever in Sydney do make sure to check out Utopia records and Redeye records.

That's a load of crap, The End is much cheaper shipped to Sydney than Utopia or Redeye will ever be.

I recently got Soilwork and The Gathering from The End, they worked out $17.50 AUD each shipped to Wollongong

Utopia could never match that!

Schism said:
Utopia could never match that!

Thanks for the tip!

I live in Sydney so sometimes it is convenient to pay a few extra bucks and have it in your hand than to trust mail order.

How long did you wait for shipping?

I used to order Guitarist magazine from the UK and it would arrive here faster (even at the slower cheaper non-air mail rate) than it would get to newsstands and it would be much cheaper.

Stephenslr said:
Thanks for the tip!

I live in Sydney so sometimes it is convenient to pay a few extra bucks and have it in your hand than to trust mail order.

How long did you wait for shipping?

I used to order Guitarist magazine from the UK and it would arrive here faster (even at the slower cheaper non-air mail rate) than it would get to newsstands and it would be much cheaper.

1 week, that is the longest I have waited from The End (even Amazon is two weeks)