Problem with "Still Life"

TakinTheMusicBack said:
St Anger has manufacturing defects. It sounds like shit, there musta been a big mistake when they manufactured the cd I got.
dude shut the fuck up, st anger rules :puke:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
St Anger has manufacturing defects. It sounds like shit, there musta been a big mistake when they manufactured the cd I got.

Why does every thread have to end up talking about St. Anger. It's a fucking Opeth Forum. I think everybody likes St. Anger!? I do actually.

i'll have to admit i thought it was a factory defect also, and was kind of disappointed that it wasn't. i know mikael intended it and everything, but in my opinion that's the only small 'blemish' on what would otherwise be a perfect album. :)

TakinTheMusicBack said:

haha dead obvious. i knew youd hate that album, i could have bet all my tori amos cds on that one.

froj said:
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there? I don't know every interview, I just remember that bit because it is something I once was confused by, so once I found out why it happens, I remembered why. Fair enough?

oh i wasnt taking the piss at you. just at that lad who seems to think that everyone has to know everything about opeth and calling your man a moron cause he asked a question.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
So you LIKE St Anger do you? Do you prefer Tori Amos?

yeah i like st anger. yeah i prefer tori amos. but id love to hear tori amos cover 'frantic'

OK guys, I compared the playing time of the song on the CD with the playing time that is written on the back of the digipak and - guess what? - there´s 3 seconds missing!