question about the book tabs?...

Gounn

Oct 21, 2007
hey "salut" bart.i have a question for you,i bought the book tabs and i realised with my friend that the guitar part are all mixed up.sometime the lead is not the part 1 and the lead and second exange in the middle off the song.also sometimes there three or four guitar,i know that studio it can have about 7 guitar but how the book tabs is working,thats my question.hope youll answer me ...you rock guys keep rocking:headbang::worship:

The tabs are transcriptions of the studio recordings - what this means is that the arrangements are how the are on the CD. These are different arrangements then what we play live. For live performances I had to move riffs arround between the two guitars (we donb't have 4 guitars on stage) so it is possible to play the songs with two guitarists.I also moved some guitar riffs to bass for live (example Dead Man's diary). Let me know if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Hey Bart,
In the Tab book, in the 112th bar of "To The Bitter End" can you explain how to do the double open hammer-on/pull-off in the solo?
(10p8p0h12p0p0h13p0p0h15p12)
? ? ? ?

oh crap, must be a mistake... tapping would be 10th fret on one string lower... gotta check that pattern to make sure that is what is should be and I'll correct of the next printing, thanks for finding it!

Thank s you
....and no problem

P.S. you did a GREAT job on that tabs book
Its fun to know that a guitarist, (and a great musician ....) care about their fans.....I appreciate it

Keep rocking...............

Yo Bart,:headbang:

I have a Question for you,
In Silenced Calls The Storm, when you play natural harmonic in the solo, did you need wha-wha to make them slide.
Because I always ¨Kill¨ the sound when I try to slide the harmonic....... I find a way ¨Behind the nuts¨ (I don't have a Whammy..:erk:) but its ...kind of sound weird....anyway

Quo Vadis ROCK...... nothing more to say.....:kickass::kickass::kickass: