Question about Website

Kev3136

Holy to the Gods
Feb 8, 2006
Hey I have a question about the website and all.

I was looking at the different wallpapers and stuff that you guys have, and I was wondering if you are going to make some that just isn't pictures of the band?

Something done if Photoshop perhaps that has the EL Logo on it or something?

I'm taking a Photoshop class in school, and was wondering if you need some help. I could send some examples to you if I get the go ahead, and maybe I can make some cool stuff for you =D

Tell me what ya think, and what your planning on doing.

And dont worry no matter what your response is, i dont think it would hurt my feelings any XD So dont worry about that.

Ya, we plan on putting up a bunch of new stuff soon. We really havn't had much time to work on that stuff because we've been playing shows and working hard on new material. But if you are interested in doing some artwork, let us know. That would be great man.

Yea thanks. I think that would be awsome. Um .. I have the class every few days, so give me a little to work on them... Im not sure what your looking for... but Ill get a few things going and see what I can come up with.

I started a wallpaper for you guys... its really quite simple.. the one that I made I can send to you or I can post it here.. There are a few thinsg I feel it needs.

Um I also sent you my Address Jason so you should have it. If you dont Im sure I can give it to you again if you need me to.

Im going to get more examples of graphics for you. Im also going to try out a few different Logo styles.

Just remember Im not saying that you need to use any of them, but ya know, at least I know that I did them for you XD

OMG I just wrote a huge book to you about what my plans were... lol I have the CD I have the Shirt and actually I am wearing it right now.. thanks allot Ill tell you more about what my plans are later with some logo promo's and stuff liek that

I am going to try and get the Wallpaper done today since it is a four day weekend thanks allot for the CD and shirt

Metal will Rein Supreme!!

Okay... we have a small problem.. Some Fag in my computer class decided he was tough shit and deleted the picture that I made for you guys. Unfortunatly he didnt just delete the picture, he deleted my whole PSD file, which contained the Photoshop work. So right now Im stuck starting all over again.

Dont worry though... I have time to make a different one....