Question about your new equipment Steve.

Souls of Black said:
On the old board, right b4 the crash, you mentioned you got new recording equipment. What you get?
Hey Souls, and welcome!
I ended up getting a G4 ( finally!!!) and an Mbox2, and am loving it man! Getting to know the Mac and all it can do, and the new Pro Tools is waay easier than the previous version I was tracking with (5.1, yeah, I know, I was lazy/broke! ha ha)! For more info, I have an update on The EssenEss Project forum! Go check it out!
:headbang:

Steve Smyth said:
Hey Souls, and welcome!
I ended up getting a G4 ( finally!!!) and an Mbox2, and am loving it man! Getting to know the Mac and all it can do, and the new Pro Tools is waay easier than the previous version I was tracking with (5.1, yeah, I know, I was lazy/broke! ha ha)! For more info, I have an update on The EssenEss Project forum! Go check it out!

Sounds good Steve. I think I may go with a G4 on my next compy. Heads to the TEP forum. :wave:

Will Bozarth said:
dude! I have the Mbox2! it's fuckin cool... but sucks, because it only has 2 inputs

let's jam! :tickled:
True about the 2 input, but you can get a little 6-8 channel mixer, hook it up, and boom, you've got more!
Would love to jam, don't have the tikme right now!
Hey, weren't you guys getting some kind of recording going on the old forum, one where you all were contributing a little bit to it? That would be cool if y'all set that up again....might even be able to participate( hint hint).....

Hey, weren't you guys getting some kind of recording going on the old forum, one where you all were contributing a little bit to it? That would be cool if y'all set that up again....might even be able to participate( hint hint).....
:headbang:[/quote]

Don't know if I am worthy... Not on guitar right now for sure, but if there is some harmonizing eerie/clean vox I might be able to add....

Recording project you say? mmmmmmMmmMmmm....

I wasn't really around on the old board... was it basically just a collaboration between different members doing an original track, or some cover tracks etc.?

Sounds good.

i remember people talking about 42147, i had even tabbed the drums, i still have it, we could resume this idea, it would be so cool