Equipment

HenrikBass

En ekte Viking!
Nov 17, 2001
NORWAY
This has probably been brought up about tenthousand times before, but i will ask the question again.

Does anyone know what kind of guitar equipment (amps, preamps, effects etc.) COB use for studio recording (any album)? And what program they use to mix all together? (especially the drum-tracks)

Man, that was crappy english!

SW was recorded on Peavey 5150 head and Marshall cabs, I think they used some Rocktron effects, nowadays Alexi uses Engl head, Jackson Lee 2000 preamp, marshall cabins and a lot of stuff that I currently do not remember :D

I think I might help you out a lil' :D

i personly asked this question to Jaska:cool:

He uses a DW double-pedal ( he does not uses double bassdrum!)
and he's happy with is new black Pearl!:Spin:

I imagined that he uses DW pedals...I talked to Jaska about his drum tehnique and how he has pedals configured for playing, but I forgot to ask him about which type of pedals he has.:erk: and yep...he is really satisfied with Pearl drum set:cool:

@Alachi: Of course he uses double-pedal...double bass-drum sux!

I love this DW pedals, but oh....I want these, too :

cobra_HP900PTW.gif

will probably buy them once...instead of DW pedals... !:headbang:

child_of_bodom666 said:
I imagined that he uses DW pedals...I talked to Jaska about his drum tehnique and how he has pedals configured for playing, but I forgot to ask him about which type of pedals he has.:erk: and yep...he is really satisfied with Pearl drum set:cool:

@Alachi: Of course he uses double-pedal...double bass-drum sux!

I love this DW pedals, but oh....I want these, too :

cobra_HP900PTW.gif

will probably buy them once...instead of DW pedals... !!:headbang:

A friend of mine bought those about a year ago. He's satisfied with them, although he hasn't been playing them so much now 'cause he went to the army.. :p

@Alachi: okay...thx, man....will think about this ;)

@Extendar: those pedals look so cute :p but probably because of "MY weight"...I will choose DW pedals...but who knows...will see...

thank god I am starting to play again more in 10 days....I will see during summer how much money I will earn and how quick I can buy them !:headbang: