Question about your Touring

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
Would be great to hear you guys live on a cd and it don't have to be an official release could be done in a bootleg style from you guys on a cdr. I wouldn't mind paying it from you guys.

I'm sure the fans would like that too.

I personally would want a new studio release in the end of 2006 or early 2007 than a badly recorded bootleg. Then again, I've never been a bootleg guy. I don't even like live albums much. They're like you hear them once and you don't need to hear them again. The last Evergrey live album, and I love Evergrey, is a good one in my opinion. I also like the sound and I'm an audiophile. But I hardly ever listen to it. Whenever I'm in the mood for Evergrey, I find myself reaching for SDT or ISOT or whatever.

Just my 2 cents.

Murat

Hey Bro, thanks so much for the question.

Our first priority is to get a new cd out for 2006. Once we accomplish that, we do have Towers of Avarice live material but the quality isnt exactly the greatest so we will put some thought into maybe releasing that later on (maybe just sell it over the net and at live show)

You Rule
Jasun/ZH

pssst.... I was donning my Zero Hour long sleeve shirt at the NYC Opeth/Nevermore/IntoEternity show this past Thursday night (got some good compliments for it!) and a lil birdy (read: Tim from IE) told me ZH is THE band he'd love to take out on the road with them. Had some good discussions with him and Troy (the "new" bass player) about ZH, so it was pretty cool!!!

Anyhow, if THAT ever came into fruition, IE bringing ZH out on the road sometime in the near future (how conincidental you both are looking to have new material out in 2k6): I would say I have died and gone to heaven :)

Wow man,

Thank you so much for sporting a ZH shirt at the shows, that's way awesome kat.

Tim and the guy's from Into Eternity are just awesome and I'm very happy for their success. Hope everyone keeps continuing to support Into Eternity = great band, great people.

Thank you so much man for sharing this and gives me a smile today when I'm struggling with this awful bronchitis.

yste00 RULES!!!

P.S. Into Eternity and Zero Hour would be an awesome tour and hope to make that possibly happen in 2006. \m/

Jasun/ZH

If both you guys (by that I mean both bands) make it happen....

OMFG!!!

heheheheh

It was funny, I was talking with their Troy about ZH's Troy, and we had a chuckle about both band's having bassplayers named Troy!

Anyways, I won't get too excited about a tour that isn't in existence yet, but if it ever is, I'll be there, sporting my ZH SHIRT!! :)

ZH and IE are THE BEST when it comes to fans!!!!

-bryan

hahah I knew the Maiden would support this tour!! I saw her enjoying the IE show, and I know she's a ZH fan too!!

Amazing/Awesome would be an understatement ;)

It would be way METAL and we'll see if we can put together for sure in 2006. I know Tim wants to get a new CD dialed for I.A. and that would be a great tour to support both ZH and IE's releases.

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

\m/\m/

Jasun/ZH

Usually try and wear my Zero hour t-shirt to gigs the t-shirt is on its last legs and I guess most people over hear haven't heard of Zero Hour. Sometimes leads to the conversation who are they "man you have to check out Towers....." so hopefuly it sometimes gets new people into the band.
Reminds me I must purchase a new T-shirt

That's awesome Spatch, thanks for representing ZH kat. Our fans are our best PR.

We will be making shirts here soon. We've come up with a couple shirt idea's that are in the works. Once we're close we'll announce it here on the board.

\m/\m/

Jasun/ZH

We will be making shirts here soon. We've come up with a couple shirt idea's that are in the works. Once we're close we'll announce it here on the board.

Cool! I wait till the new ones come out