Question concerning limited edition of RD

That's apparantly a good question. There must be 3 versions.........I also got that ltd editon in a slipcase - but that one was never mentioned in any advertisement I read. I'm still trying to get hold of that digibook though (which I couldn't find in any shop around here)

MichaelKohsiek said:
Hi there!

Just a quick one:
I know that there is a limited edition of RD out with a bonus track (Trilogy of the Damned) - is this a digibook like the recent releases of OSI or Masterplan or is it "just" a normal CD in the jewel case?

Later,
M.

I have the limited edition and it's not a digibook. It's just the same cool-looking book-like digipak like Masterplan's and OSI's ltd's.
Like most of the Inside Out's limited releases these days.

This is what digibook looks like:

http://www.ccsmediapackaging.com/music/digibook.html

--

Esanssi
"Must we have the other side, just to feel alive?"
- King Diamond "Just A Shadow"

Esanssi said:
I have the limited edition and it's not a digibook. It's just the same cool-looking book-like digipak like Masterplan's and OSI's ltd's.
Like most of the Inside Out's limited releases these days.
Well, I guess that's what they call a digibook. Coz I have Horror Show's digibook version as well and it basically looks like the RD one.

So, I now know the solution of my own question...

There are or were TWO versions of the limited edition - one digibook which I cannot find and the limited edition in the normal amaray box with cardboard sleeve around.

So, in fact three versions of RD:
One digibook (lim.)
One amaray with cardboard sleeve around (lim.)
One normal disc, amaray

Everything clear now??

M.

MichaelKohsiek said:
So, I now know the solution of my own question...

There are or were TWO versions of the limited edition - one digibook which I cannot find and the limited edition in the normal amaray box with cardboard sleeve around.

So, in fact three versions of RD:
One digibook (lim.)
One amaray with cardboard sleeve around (lim.)
One normal disc, amaray

Everything clear now??

M.

Nope.

There is no digibook edition available(AFAIK)

I got my book edition (which is called Limited Edition) at Amazon. Costed me the same as the normal so I went with it. Boy was I surprised. The book cd version is so much neater than the Paper version. No Plastic but the disc. But now my cd is breaking though the bottom of the page however. Sharp Disc I guess. Well go for it at Amazon if you don't have it yet. You'll be pleased. I was

I have a copy of the digibook. As for iced earth, just to clear up any confusion, as far as i am aware, there is the europien releases that are:
2 cd digiBOOK with extra interview cd
1 cd digiPAK
i assume there is a normal jewel case version

then there is the 2 cd jewel case version... so i think there are 4 versions of horror show. as for evergrey, i want the slipcase version as well, but i am glad i got the digibook. WOOO!!!!