Limited edition DVD?

yes, I guess we all have different views on this. like i said earlier, I buy albums the "primitv" way, by not paying extra money to get a different package or whatever, but some fans do and thats cool. yes alot of bands do it these days, but does that make it acceptable? well not in my world, and iam not angry because evergrey did this, but rather chocked and disappointed really...

Detric said:
strahd I think evergrey had to agree with this idea before they were put out in the shops, so they have a influence on this as well. [...]

When I talked to some of the bandmembers last weekend, they were surprised because they didn't know that there will be a 'special edition' DVD. Funny really, :loco:

Stay grey

peza are you serious or just making it up? because that sounds really odd to be, that a band`s material will be released in different versions, and they dont know a single thing about it? hmmm...

Detric, I'm deadly serious.
Also, I think it's just the case that is different, the material should be the same. By the way, Inside Out are famous for their "special editions", the guys don't really have a lot to do with it (I think). And like I said earlier, at least some of them were unaware about it. If that's because they don't really care, or don't know because they been out tourning for the last 6 weeks, I cant tell.

Stay grey

Okay, I didnt knew that. And your sure the material is the same? Do you guys know if its only the package that is different, or does the ltd contain more songs, videos ect?

Carl -> As far as I know, a digipack is just a different cover. The "normal" cd`s come in plastic covers, digipacks come in these hard paper covers, I dont know how to describe it! But Iam not sure, someone correct me if Iam wrong.

Look at it as this: The record company is trying to get as many people in on buying the dvd and albums as early as possible before the downloading hits. So in turn, they offere a package the die hard "buyers" will love, which are extra songs, artwork, multimedia, and other crap. I think that's VERY FAIR of the record companies, since most of them are malakas that look at the public as the cheating plague while not looking at themselves in the mirror.