The DVD

Yeah, some of those subtitles were hard on my poor nearsighted self - but I can read them when I play the DVD on my computer and I'm sitting a foot away. *g*

I'm flying to the Caribean tomorrow for a business trip for a week (yeah, life sucks) together with a coworker who actually liked the songs he already heard from Evergrey i played a while back. I think i'll bring my copy of the DVD with me. i'm pretty sure we'll find some time to watch and/or listen to the DVD. I've only seen it 1,5 time sofar so a good opportunity to give it another spin......although....the studio we live in next week is 10 feet from the beach and ocean....tough choice;) The best part of this whole trip is actually the fact he's digging the music i like, even he's much much older. Imagine he prefers Frank Sinatra or so...:tickled:

I just got done watching the hour-long band interview and am now watching Tom give the tour of the studio. He is hilarious! I now really wish I had gotten a chance to talk to him or have a beer with him when he was standing right behind me watching Children of Bodom. :(