In Search of Truth - Live in Atlanta DVD

farren

Mar 16, 2006
Apologies for the very officious title... Glenn mentioned that Evergrey was using their own camera crew for the ProgPower kickoff show where they performed all of In Search of Truth for a possible live DVD. The guys played flawlessly, Tom sounded great, there were hardly any gaps between songs, all the original samples from the album were used, and the lighting was awesome. Basically, I can't possibly see a reason not to release this performance (or the whole show? :)) on DVD, maybe bundled in a CD+DVD reissue of the studio album if for some reason you find it doesn't warrant its own full-price DVD release (I think it does). The highlight for me personally was Dark Waters and I'd buy the DVD just to see it again... Such an emotional, epic song, and the only time I've seen or even heard them play it live.

Tom! Is this going to happen?

If this speculation is correct it would be fantastic, amazing, awesome and everything else in positive terms I can imagine =)
So, please say it´s correct! :worship:

Apologies for the very officious title... Glenn mentioned that Evergrey was using their own camera crew for the ProgPower kickoff show where they performed all of In Search of Truth for a possible live DVD. The guys played flawlessly, Tom sounded great, there were hardly any gaps between songs, all the original samples from the album were used, and the lighting was awesome. Basically, I can't possibly see a reason not to release this performance (or the whole show? :)) on DVD, maybe bundled in a CD+DVD reissue of the studio album if for some reason you find it doesn't warrant its own full-price DVD release (I think it does). The highlight for me personally was Dark Waters and I'd buy the DVD just to see it again... Such an emotional, epic song, and the only time I've seen or even heard them play it live.

Tom! Is this going to happen?

"Dark Waters was the highligt for me as well... my fav EG sing!